E.G.G. Fan Fic
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Descendants of Evolution - Stage VI
Chapter 6 –The Rebirth of the Black King
- As Anna glanced over at his eyes, hoping for her answer. - Is it really you…? – Anna asked.
- He shook his head. - I’m sorry…I’m not the Hugh you all meet the Hugh you all faced and lived with… After the battle with Dr Epsilon, my body was frozen inside of the Agian Castle, but my mind and soul was in Agian. I am not human anymore, I’m an Agian being. – Hugh looked up at Anna’s eyes.
- W-What do you mean…? – Anna stuttered.
- I have been sleeping this whole time, until I heard a cry for help and a familiar touch against the castle. – Hugh said, and Ace remembered the moment he received the shock when he touched the gates. – I am now awake and ready to defeat evil again. – Hugh grasped on his hand and stated.
- Good to have you on our side. – Zack stepped in and said.
- You’re wrong. – Hugh
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Descendants of Evolution - Stage V
Chapter 5 –The Challenge
The thick haze prevented Elizabeth to see anything. She hardly could see her opponent, just her words, “I end my turn”.
It’s my turn!
Elizabeth: 8000 Isabella: 8000
- (I just need to hold her off for sometime… I need to give Ace a long run up.) – Elizabeth thought.
I activate the spell card, Austral burial.
This allows me sending 5 Austral monsters from my Deck to my Graveyard.
Next I’m gonna summon Australtile Adas and activate its effect, to tribute itself and Special Summon 1 Australsaur monster from my hand or Deck. So I’m going to summon Australtile Dracorex from my deck. Dracorex gains 800 ATK due to Adas’ effect. Next I activate the quick-spell card, Austral Surprise. When 1 Australtile is tributed successfully due to its effect, I can Special Summon Australtile Dimor from my Deck.
I’ll activate i
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Descendants of Evolution - Stage IV
Chapter 4–The Separation
While on the run, Elizabeth and Ace were already on the other side of Neo Domino City. At his peak, the city was in flames. The two brothers saw the devastation, the pain and the sorrow.
- Liz… - Ace turned to his sister, whispering. – We can’t keep being on the run… They will find us! – Ace shouted, with fear possessing his body.
- Elizabeth couldn’t stand any more whining; she slapped Ace, in tears. - Don’t you think I already know that?! Our friends and family could have lost! We can be next! – Elizabeth kept on crying.
- What should we do..? – Ace looked away and asked.
- I need to protect you and myself… - Elizabeth knew what she needed to do.
- I’m sorry… for being a dead weight… - Ace regretted of not being able to duel.
- Elizabeth looked at the sky. – It’s getting dark. We need some shelter. –Eliza
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Descendants of Evolution - Stage III
Chapter 3–A new beginning (pt.3)
- (16 years ago, a threat lurked over Neo Domino city. It froze the country and was saved by a group called the Guardians of Evolution, thus the name given by my father. But little did he know that the real group was descendent of heroes from another dimension, The Royal Family. My father... he was in a tag handicap duel with my friend's fathers and he knew he was going to be the last person to stand between his opponent. He just stalled for the opportunity. Once he had it, he made a barrier so everyone else wouldn't interrupted or break in. And sacrificed himself to save everyone. And it's thanks to him that we are alive and the city is better than ever.) – Ace thought deeply, looking down at the flat ground of the underground.
- Ace. – Elizabeth touched his shoulder; He looked up at her. – This is our stop; we should hurry up and get to Uncle Zack’s house.
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Descendants of Evolution - Stage II
Stage II – A new beginning (pt.2.2)
A dream, someone’s on the cliff looking down at a little boy. The sunlight is so strong that the boy cannot see who that person is.
Slowly, Ace begins to wake up from his sleep. Turned to three other, there they were; Elizabeth, Alexandria and Aaron. Today, it was their birthday.
All these four were born on the same day, but with an exception of Alexandria; she was born two years after. They were turning 16 and Alexandria 14. The sun was bright and the clouds cleared off from the storm.
- Time to wake up, kid! – Anna said, entering their room. Looking at them getting up; Anna smiled seeing their sleepy faces.
Anna and the rest had decided to bring the kids together from the start, to avoid moments that happened in the past when Hugh was looking for his friends.
After hearing the warning that Hugh left them, they didn’t hesitated; and starting from the beginning, their dec
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Descendants of Evolution - Stage I
Stage I – A new beginning (pt.2)
It’s been years since terror was had step in to cause harm. It’s been years since their last goodbye. It’s been years and the frozen beach remains pure crystal. It became a monument for tourist to come and watch their savior, but it also became a grave for someone and for others to cry upon.
Not being able to trespass, the Neo Domino City’s police closed the beach so none one would enter the beach and walk over the crystals, knowing that it could be fragile and dangerous. Neo Domino City returned to normal; the same mornings, the same afternoons and the same nights.
People may never realize what exactly happened. Rumors have it that dragons flew on those skies, and stopped a flying castle from hitting the city. Or that it all apart from the Government’s plan to somehow froze the beach and it’s ocean around it and would react like wood catches fire.
Only those who were
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution - BTS - Bonus
Stage xxx – xxx
- Come forth! My Loyal Monsters! – A fierce voice was heard; making warriors with their flaming beasts to appear.
- A smirk on a woman’s face appeared. – Arise my undead warriors! – The woman shouted rising up her scythe; making undead monsters and her dragon to rise from the ground.
The scene of war, between the 7 kings and queens; the undead, the flaming beasts, the wild hood archers, the royal army, the beasts from heaven’s thunder and lightning, the holy army, the icy monsters. All in war, to decide who the best…is.
No allies, the same playground, the same fate and destiny. But one of these kings or queens was the rightful winner…
The event occurred after Lucifer’s arrival. After being sealed, Knight came back to get his revenge on Sword & Shield for betraying him. But the kingdom was not the same…
Death took control of it, kicking out, Archer, M
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage XII
Stage XII – The End
Zack: 5300 Michael: 4000 Hugh: 3150 Dr. Epsilon: 7200
Draw! I activate the Field Spell, Fire Formation – Galaxy and the Continuous Spell Card, Fire Formation – Tenki. This allows me to add Spirit from my deck to my hand and then I’m gonna summon it. To then revive Rooster and activating its effect to add BotFF – Little Horse. So I’m gonna tune my 2 monsters to Synchro Summon, BotFF – Horseman Vanguard. But I’m not done yet, I’ll activate tensu’s effect to summon Little Horse and activate it’s effect to send Tenki to the graveyard and summon Rooster again!
- He’s gonna for it! – Jack said.
- They still might have a shot at it. – Anna whispered.
- Don’t do that! You are gonna blow up the field! – Zack said.
- Don’t act stupid; don’t be selfish, Hugh. We are in this together! &
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage XI
Stage XI – The Beginning
The duel finished with Michael on the ground, waiting to be left to die. Hugh came closer to him. – I can help you, we can revive Megan. – Hugh held out his hand, helping Michael getting up. – Dr. Epsilon is the next opponent. – Michael said, collaborating with Hugh.
Everyone entered the elevator to face Dr. Epsilon, with Zoe and Sophie still unconscious. Then Zack thought of something.
- Wait a minute… Everyone here has dueled, and now, Dr. Epsilon is our last enemy… Doesn't this mean that I’ll be dueling with him? – Zack asked.
- That would be the case; but since we don’t know how strong is he, us three are going to duel him. – Hugh affirmed.
- But… Anna isn’t in the best condition to duel. - Zack stated.
- I know, but I wasn’t referring her. – Hugh stated as well.
This left Zack confu
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage X
Stage X – Blazing Lighting
Hugh: 8000 Omega: 8000
I’ll start this first. Draw! I’ll activate the continuous spell card, Fire Formation – Tenki. This allows me to add 1 Beast-Warrior type monster from my deck to my hand. And I’ll add, Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Lizard and I’m summon it. It gains 100 ATK due to my spell’s effect, I set 2 cards and I’ll end.
Hugh: 8000 Omega: 8000
Draw! I activate the spell card, Call of the Lightning. This allows me to add 1 “DarkLightning” or “Lightning” monster from my deck to my hand. I’ll add DarkLightning Avian, and I’ll summon it and activate its effect, to decrease the ATK of your Lizard by 500 and add 1 “DarkLightning” or “Lightning” monster from my deck to my hand again. I’ll add Lightning Lion. And I can special summon it if
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage IX
Stage IX – The light of Hope
I’ll activate its effect to detach 1 Xyz material from Crystal Sage, this will raise its ATK to 3200. Next I’ll attack Anned with my Crystal Sage, and when Sage destroys a monster while its ATK is different from its original ATK, I can draw 1 card and reveal it, if it’s Level 5 or Higher I can Special Summon a monster from my deck with the same Level as the revealed monster, so here it comes! Draw!
Anna watched the power of her sister’s deck. Zack and the others were stunted by this duel.
My drawn card is… Photon Star Warrior – Hercules, this allows me to Special Summon Photon Star Reaper from my deck. Next I’ll activate Monster Reborn to bring back Photon Star Eriel from my graveyard, in defense mode. I’ll Gemini summon Photon Star Reaper and activate its effect to discard my 2 last cards from my hand and banish your Anned from your graveyard and m
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage VIII
Stage VIII – The Living Dead.
Death: 8000 Jack/Kara/Dexter/John: 8000
Draw! I activate the continuous spell card, Skelt’s Sacrifice.
(Once per turn: Send 3 “Skelt” monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Skelt” Monster from your hand with the same level as the sent monsters.)
I send 3 level 9 “Skelt” monsters from my deck to the graveyard to special summon “Skelt’s Army – Guardian” and I activate its effect to Special Summon a “Skelt” monster from my hand by sending a Skelt” monster from my Deck to the graveyard. So I Special Summon “Skelt’s Army – Messenger”. With this I set 2 cards and end my turn.
Death: 8000 Jack/Kara/Dexter/John: 8000
Draw, I summon Mechanized Burn – Sento, when its summon you take 800 damage; Next I activate its effect to pay 800 life
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage VII
Stage VII – Living your fantasies.
- Xiaowu! – Hugh heard someone calling out for another person. – Xiaowu, wake up! – Hugh heard, opening his eyes and looking at a beard man.
- Finally you’re awake! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be in the coast. – A mysterious person said, who looking like Tiger King, from his deck.
- What…? – Hugh asked, sleepy.
- C’mon get up! – Ordered the mysterious person.
- Where am I? – Hugh asked.
- You are in the wrong place that where you are. You are in the Mount Liang. – The mysterious person said.
- Where in Agia is that? – Hugh asked.
- What is Agia…? – The mysterious person asked.
- What do you mean, what is Agia? – Hugh asked.
- I do not know what place, Xiaowu. – The mysterious person said.
- Who’s Xiaowu?! – Hugh asked confused.
- You are! Stop fooling around, get your armor and go
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage VI
Stage VI – Not this time.
- Hold on… Death was Queen?! – Anna asked, surprised.
- Huh yeah… The dead needed someone to lead them. – Sophie said.
- So what are we going to do with this? – Zack asked.
- You are going to found out. – Sophie said, touching the forehead of one of the skeleton heads around them. Making the candle lights to turn off and closing the exit.
- Hum… I have a bad feeling about. – Anna said, softly.
- The Lights then turned on; with it was a skeleton in front of Sophie with the crown on its hands. The exit then opened, the skeleton left the cave and led them to the center of the valley. – This is where the magic happens. – Sophie said.
- Yup… the feeling got worse. – Anna said as she looked around and got goosebumps.
Sophie then got on her knees and the skeleton started to chant while pouring the crown in blood of lost soldiers who were victims f
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage V
Stage V – Have we met before?
After entering the Icy Desert of Agia, Zack and the others saw a shining red light and 2 dragons battling, Sophie was the first one to get doubts.
- Are you seeing what I’m seeing? – Zack asked.
- Yes, it looks like a duel. But do people of Agia duel? – Anna asked.
- No, I mean they do but not in this desert. This is very strange. – Sophie said.
- Let’s try and get a closer look. – Zack said.
- Just prepare yourself. Anna, ready up your bow. – Sophie warned.
- Why? – Anna asked.
- I guess she is right, we don’t know this land so it’s better if we go prepared. – Zack said.
- So let’s go.
So they went, to the location where the duel was elapsing. But when they did, nothing was in the location except snow. Sophie started to doubt more when she look for clues and saw
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage IV
Stage IV – The return
Anna jumped on branches, the fact of Anna being excellent student in gymnastics, made it easy for her to avoid any arrow, after a long run and haven’t shoot a single arrow, the archers decided to take down the branches by focusing in one of branches, they managed to break it, making Anna to fall down. Anna thought she had lose that challenge, but before she gave up, she closed her eyes, and launched an arrow attack in random directions, one of the arrows hit the archer’s knee, making him to fall and to lose the moneybag, after hearing his scream of pain. Anna opened her eyes and grabbed a liana, bouncing herself to grab the fallen moneybag and return to the starting point.
- Impressive, but the goal was to hit him while running on the road, not under the branches. – The leader said, disqualifying Anna in the first challenge.
- Wow… first one and she is already disqualified.
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage III
Stage III – The reunion Nº3
Our three heroes managed to enter through a different world from theirs. Surprised and shocked, they were a bit confused to where to go. But a copy of the book had a secret page that was hiding the map of the Evolzar’s land, Agia.
- So this is Agia… looks like going camping to escaping all the society and all of that machinery stuff. – Anna said, looking around.
- We must be inside of the Ancient Forest… - Zack thought.
- We need to get out of here. – Sophie said, rashly.
- May I ask why? – Anna asked, confused.
- This forest is known to be filled with millions of hunters, after the sun set we will become preys. – Sophie said.
- So… what are the possibilities of not being eaten alive? – Anna said, pointing at the sun almost setting.
- Hold on, archer’s army lives deep in these woods, if Anna goes there and… - Zack said being interrupted.
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage II
Stage II – Stars of Destiny; Flames of Fate
Hugh: 8000 Apollo: 8000
Draw! I would like to thank you for giving a push in this deck. Thanks to you, I’m able to do stuff I didn’t expected to do!
- Wow…And here I thought you were smarter… - Hugh said.
Shut up! It’s my turn so here I go, I activate the continuous spell card, Cry of the Phoenix. This card allows me to Special Summon a Phoenix monster from my hand, if I don’t control any monster. So I’ll Special Summon, Phoenix Mech (Lv6 ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000) next I’ll Normal Summon, Double Winged Phoenix (Lv4 ATK: 1800 DEF: 1600), set 2 cards and end my turn
Hugh: 8000 Apollo: 8000
- Let us both see this so called power that you obtained! – Apollo said.
- (Yeah…Let’s see how this will work…) – Hugh thought.
- Draw, I set 1 monster card and end my turn.
- Huh? Dude do you even kn
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution -S2- Stage I
Stage I – A new different perspective
There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change!
Floating in the air was Hugh sleeping, hearing screams and a warmth surrounding his body, he slowly woke up. A kingdom being attack, every building on fire, repetitive images of the fight between swords and sort were appearing in front of Hugh’s eyes; A world which he never expected to see, a world of war.
Hugh woke up; and it would seem he was daydreaming about some war he learned in History class. Hugh found himself inside of his school, thinking that these past months were all just a dream.
In the recess, Hugh was all alone, anyone who dared to exchange glances with him would dare itself to spend day locked in a room with someone they didn't want to. The bell rang and on his way; he noticed the fear in everyone around him. Old clas
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution - Stage XVIII
Stage XVIII – A matter of Friendship
Hugh’s mind, still in that vast place; crying about Laggia, wishing for everything to turn to normal until then, Apollo itself appeared.
- Quit crying, you loser. I can’t believe I abdicated some of my precious power for you. – Apollo said, walking towards Hugh.
- Shut up… - Hugh said, with his head down.
- I warned you Hugh, I would come after you if you would lose. – Apollo said, getting closer.
- Shut up… - Hugh kept insisting, ignoring Apollo’s word.
- You are just as pathetic as Laggia was. You lost it and now you are sitting in a corner, hoping for it to come back, ridiculous… - Apollo stepped closer to Hugh, attempting to finish Hugh’s live and control his body, by laying its hand on his head.
- Shut up! – Hugh full of anger, lift his head and grabbed Apollo’s throat.
- I..will come back
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution - Stage XVII
Stage XVII – The Fated Duel
Omega : 8000 Anna: 8000 Hugh: 8000 Zack: 8000
My turn. Draw! I activate the Spell card, Call of the Lightning. This card allows me to add 1 “Lightning” or “Dark Lightning” monster from my deck to my hand. And I’ll add “DarkLightning Magician”
- DarkLightning? I never heard about those… - Anna wondered as she hears Omega’s monster.
- That’s because they aren’t for public. Omega is the owner of the Lightning monsters, he and only he can use them. – Zack explained.
That’s quite a trivia for someone who says that isn’t a traitor.
It’s still my move, next I’ll summon Darklightning Avian, by decreasing this monster’s ATK by 500 I can add another 1 “Lightning” or “Dark Lightning. So I’ll add Lightning Fighter, next I activate the normal spell card, Lightning Shock. This l
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution - Stage XVI
Stage XVI – A Meeting
Zack left the hospital to meet with someone he knew, but by exiting the main entrance he notices a female person, older than him, was already waiting for him on a bench.
- Has Epsilon showed up? – Zack says, sitting next to her.
- Why the rush? He told us that he would warn us once he arrives. – The woman said, sitting back as she gets comfortable on the bench.
- Has he showed up or not?! – Zack shouted.
- Calm down, sweetie. You’re in a Hospital, respect for the sick ones. – The woman said.
- Answer me. – Zack begged.
- No, he hasn’t. – The woman asked.
- See? Was it too hard? – Zack teased her.
- Listen, Alpha. You are one of our top agents, so why are you so worried? Are you afraid to fail this mission? – The woman asked?
- You know that this mission is one of the hardest ones that I’ve accepted. – Zack stated.
- Dude… It’s ea
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Guardians of Evolution - Stage XV
Stage XV – The Kingdom, part I
The red sphere had swallow Hugh and Anna. Making the spectator, the principals and Zack worried.
- What is this?!
- What’s going on?!
- Is this part of the Finals?
- Should we stay or leave?
- Hey what time is it?
- Almost 8 pm. – The spectators said, worried.
- People, call me down. Everything will be resolved. – P.Simon tried to explain. – (Is this your doing, Anna?!) – P. Simon thought.
Inside the sphere, both duelists were preparing to start the final match, while discussing.
- So this is what Zack was talking about… - Anna wondered.
- It’s good, isn’t it? – A Spirit began talking, possessing Hugh’s body.
- I see this isn’t Hugh talking. – Anna said.
- How did you figure that out? – The Spirit asked.
- For the reason that Hugh is dumber than a door to figure out how did he made this sphere appear and what is it. – An