Finished. Just finished today with quite an easy theme.
You can full view to see everything. You can also check each frame individually in the 30 days folder (along with last year challenge, I feel the improvement, still some to come, but it's here) : evilpnmi.deviantart.com/galler…
What did I learn (eh, that was the first purpose of the game) ?
- to gather references and inspiration pictures in the shortest time as possible
- to get out of my comfort zone for some styles (I mainly think about day 12, 14 or 21/22 here)
- to analyze styles, and be able to reproduce them with the most efficient efficient process as possible
- to produce an eye-appealing picture (as much as I could) in more or less 2h
- to transpose a character in multiple universes/versions and make it believable for those.
Which were the funniest days ? hardest ?
For me, days 7, 13, 24 and 29 (superhero, crossgender, fighting game and fav. artist respectively).
The days that killed me and made me explode my 2hours limit : day 8 (other hand, self explanatory, I'm not fully ambidextrous), 25 (MSPaint, it went out well, but... I missed pen pressure and layers a lot), 27 (don't know why, maybe the events in Paris, I couldn't do it right away.)
Hope you like it.
Do you wanna try ? It takes 30 days and the rules and themes are in the following link : - 30 days of [your character name] -