8 Favourites0 Comments1K Views
You must officially register your participating tokota to get started in the event. Whichever tokota you choose will be a central figure in your storyline, as they will be required to appear in every prompt.
For more information on how the roleplay aspect of the event will work, see Roleplay & Prompt Information.
For more information on how the event will be scored, see Scoring Breakdown.
- You must create an Event Tracker to register. For full instructions on how to do this, see the Event Tracker Instructions.
- You may only register one tokota.
- You must use your registered tokota for all prompts in the event, so choose wisely!
- You cannot change your registered tokota at any point, so choose wisely!
- You cannot register a tokota that is:
- Not officially owned by you
- Not uploaded
- Handlers, companions, other species, OCs, and other tokotas are welcome to join the event for story purposes, but are not required.
- You will have the option to register with your email to receive a coupon code for a free talisman sticker. You must pay shipping.
- By registering for the event, you agree to abide by all Event Rules (listed below)
By registering for and participating in LoRE 2019, you agree to abide by the following rules.
- All rules in the Tokotas Official Group Rulebook will apply
- All content submitted to the group must be PG-13. Mild violence and swearing will be permitted. Any entries containing excessive violence or gore, illegal, racist, or sexual content will be removed at admin discretion. If you are given a content warning by an admin, further attempts to circumvent this rule may result in a temporary or permanent ban from this event and/or the Tokotas group.
- All responses to event accounts and other members of the group should be respectful and courteous. This event involves roleplay, so while you are welcome to be rude or violent to the spirits while 'in character', you should be prepared for the consequences! Some of the spirits will not take kindly to disrespect. All 'out-of-character' interactions should remain respectful and constructive.
- People's Choice awards will be determined by popular vote. Each person is permitted ONE vote per category. You are not allowed to solicit votes or nominations from other players or use multiple accounts to vote more than once. Attempts to circumvent this rule may result in a temporary or permanent ban from this event and/or the Tokotas group
- By submitting content to the group, you grant Tokotas and Events-Of-Tokotna permission to feature and promote your art in the group, in our deviantART journals, and on official group Twitter and Youtube accounts, with full credit and a link back to the deviation / your deviantART account. Your will retain full ownership of submissions - we just want to showcase you!
WARNING/DISCLAIMER: This event will contain some mildly frightening themes and scenarios and is considered PG-13. If you are uncomfortable with any of the following themes, we advise you participate with discretion or refrain from participating entirely: mild violence, blood, death and dying, fear / anxiety, and fictitious religious themes (spirits, gods, afterlife, etc).
World Tour - Event Hub
Event Info Event NewsEvent Guide FAQ GuidesAdventuring GuideFaction Brawls Faction Rank Taniya & Tartok =Passport Office NarnvakDockmaster's OfficeFaction Brawl HubDeity ContestCanon Contest Alurik Professor's OfficeFaction Brawl HubDeity ContestCanon Contest Coming Soon Alurik Exploration Status Surveying In Progress Researching Not Started Cataloging Not Started
LoRE - Raffle Wilds
By now, you may have encountered many strange sights, sounds, and spirits on your journey. The forests are alive with more than just spirits, however - many tokotas and their handlers have reported sightings of tokotas with strange features and abilities that are no doubt the work of the greater spirits. If you encounter one of these tokotas on your journey, there is a small chance you may be able to convince them to join you! Read on to find out how to win a LoRE raffle tokota. Currently Available Wilds None currently! Past Wilds Raffle RulesYou must be registered for LoRE to participateYou may only create one entry for each raffle (one
LoRE - Talisman Applications
Show some team spirit! Once you've completed the prologue, you may officially apply your talisman to you tokotas import for FREE on this journal! Quick Links >> Talisman Files > Application Thread
LoRE - Final Tracker Submissions [CLOSED]
Event Tracker Submissions are now OPEN Tracker submissions close Sunday, May 17th, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST THE STORY IS NOW COMING TO A CLOSE... To complete your journey and close your own personal book on this event (and to collect prizes!), you may submit your Event Tracker Journal in the comments below. Event Tracker Submission Rules Please make sure your Event Tracker is set up according to Event Tracker InstructionsWhen you submit your Event Tracker Journal, it is locked in and must be ready for judging immediately. You may not edit your journal after it has been submitted. Your journal will not be re-scored if you add anything after it