I'm a bit sad, this will be the last season of Suits coming up ; ;
C'est la vie!
not a whole lot to report. I have posted some comms up and will, hopefully post some more. I think I have a couple that I CAN post that I haven't yet. Thanks to everyone who has been enjoying them. I think the comms are a nice change of pace and I really think they are some of my best work. If you're interested, you can check out my page here:
CommissionsSo, after doing some things here and there, I have decided to start taking writing commissions. We shall see how this goes, but I think I can do alright with it and there already seems to be a teeny bit of interest. Here is what I, personally, think is the best part of accepting a commission from me: You can pay what you want!
I am going to be charging $0.01 a word (that's one cent), rounding up to the next dollar. So, if you want me to write 50 words worth of sizzling boxing action, I'll do that for 1$! If you want a 2,000 word slugfest, that's 20$! Pretty great, right?
How does this work?
You send me a note telling me what you want written and how much you're looking to spend. I write something and when it is finished, I'll tell you if I got it on the nose or finished with a little less or a little more than what was expected (sometimes it's hard to pinpoint exactly, you know!) Then, you tell me if you want to pay for what's there or I edit it up or down to match y
Comms are a wee bit slow going lately, for those who have them. Not that I have been at a snail's pace, just a bit slower than I like. not too much mojo lately, unfortunately. My queue isn't particularly longer than usual, but if you DO ask for a comm, note I almost always have a wait. ATM of writing this, I've got 4 after the current one I am finishing, plus two additional things that aren't really on the TOP of my list and can kinda get pushed back if I need to.
Anyway, since there's been some hubub about OC facts, which is not to be confused with
and I enjoy these things, but also hate chain letters, I will now present you with 8 facts about my main OC Cyan "Busty Bee" Bracovich. You may or may not know these, but here we go (in know particular order)
1. Cyan is a terrible cook. The only thing she can make is Potato Salad and she's not very good at that even.
2. Cyan did not graduate from high school.
3. Cyan can speak several languages. She speaks Estonian (of course), Russian. English and Finnish fluently. She's conversational in Japanese and French.
4. Cyan fancies herself a beer connoisseur, even though she really just drinks a lot.
5. Cyan's middle name is Honey.
6. Cyan is a natural bluenette and it is inherited. Her mother, grandmother, etc. all had blue hair of varying shades.
7. Cyan doesn't really like video games too much and is close to computer illiterate. She is, however, very good at fighting games because her button mashing is strong. Worse yet, is she talks a tooon of trash when she plays them. The salt is real.
8. Cyan's favorite movie is Fight Club even though she has no clue what's going on. She mostly just giggles at Meatloaf's huge rack.
There you go! Eight "fun" facts about Cyan. Is there another character you would like to know facts of? Let me know! I'm not going to tag anyone, though. If you wanna do it, just do it!
I had a bunch of people I wanted to shout out, but now I'mm tired and can't really remember, so, just go check out everybody! Wooo!
Because of comms, Cyan's adventures are currently on hold, but I do have like a lot of the next journal written. I just need to finish it... sometime...
I think that's it >.o
Eintausendmal just came on the playlist. Time to see if I can keep up!
In the immortal words of Tiiu Lark, see you chumps later!
(or was that Bender...) Hm.