Mon Jan 4, 2016, 2:35 PM
Ok, I've gotten quite many commission requests that have just died on the lack on communication. I do not have the time to ask after them. I have so many other commissions waiting + my personal life.
SO PLEASE, after you get the final price, respond to my note if you ARE still interested or NOT. And if you happen to change your mind: SEND ME A NOTE.
I won't get mad. I'd appreciate it if I knew how many commissions I actually have.
And I WON'T start your commission before you have paid me. Only in RARE occasions and with big prices, I may give you the chance to pay half/half.
I'll remove anyone from my to do list and others will have the spots, if I don't get the payment within 2 weeks (unless we have agreed otherwise). It's first paid, first served.
I'm really sorry for ranting about this, hunnies, but I'm very busy irl, with commissions and with the upcoming artist alley stuff.
I still need some time to arrange things, so commissions will still be closed for a little while.
Thank you, hunnies