Those participating in our Secret Santa, please make sure you turn in your gift(s) today. If you're having an issue, please notify the admins immediately. General information can be found here.
In the spirit of the holidays, our group is hosting a "Secret Santa" event for the 3rd year in a row, which, if you're unfamiliar, consists of our members creating gifts for each other anonymously.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each member will be allowed to make two requests, and hopefully, another member will fulfill one of their Christmas "wishes". However, it's mandatory that anyone who makes a request must also fulfill a request. It's only fair to give if you want to receive.
1. ED is an InuYasha/Kagome group, so all requests must revolve around that pairing.
(However, requests for either character separately will be accepted as well.)
2. Fanfiction and fanart must remain within dA's content guidelines.
(That means no adult fanart and no 'hard' lemon fics. Don't need the content cops up our butts.)
3. Requests for money, points, subscriptions, or physical gifts are not allowed, period.
(Don't ask and don't offer.)
4. You must be a member of OR Eternal Destiny to participate in the Secret Santa event.
(Being a watcher doesn't count.)
1. Each member must make two different types of requests. That will give our Santas more choices and increase your chances of getting one of your requests fulfilled. Asking for, say, double fanart may be fruitless.
2. Request fulfillment is at the discretion of the Santas. So while we ask that you make two requests, you should only expect one request to be filled. If both get filled, well, you lucked out!
3. Please be clear about what you want. We don't mean you should be anal about the details, but being too vague may not get you what you want.
4. Once you've made your request in the comment section of this journal, your name will be added to a list on this journal and this webpage. When/if your request is claimed, both the list and the webpage will be updated with the word TAKEN.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NOT EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR CHRISTMAS WISH FULFILLED.
Everything depends on participation, which is why giving to receive is mandatory.
WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO REQUEST:
Fanfiction: Oneshots only, any universe, and nothing beyond an "R" rating, please.
(Your idea must not exceed one chapter. No OCs. No Crossovers. Inclusion of other members of the InuYasha cast are fine.)
Fanart: 2 character limit in the medium of the artists' choosing.
(No crossovers. No OCs, including children. No personalized art for your fanfictions. Keep it simple.)
Graphics: Wallpapers, avatars, banners, signatures, animated gifs, etc.
**Remember, if you make a request, you will be expected to fulfill a request.
Mind Your Manners.
I know I don't have to say this, but I will anyway. Please remember that our "santas" are volunteers who are doing this in the spirit of the holidays. Don't make them regret their kindness by being an ingrate, asking for specialty work that you know you should be paying for, or publicly "bitching" about your gift. Simply be grateful that someone cared enough to do it at all.