"Fall for me, like I've fallen for you..."
Check out my blog post which has before/after and in-between photographs along with my processing and editing. [link]
This has to be my most complex photograph to date. This one photograph is a stitch of 20 images.
I.e. I picked my favourite photograph of:-
2. Tree on the right.
3. Leaves at the top left of the image.
4. Leaves in the middle - left of the image.
5. Leaves at the bottom on the left.
6. Leaves falling into her hand.
7. Leaves under her arm.
8. Leaves by the tree.
9. Leaves on the right of the image.
10. Leaves in the foreground.
All those edits consisted of about 20 images.
Even more, I had Rosanna on the left throwing leaves over Sasha and my mother on the right also throwing leaves over her so it would look like they were coming from the tree above her.