Still frames from puzzle animations that I have created this year.
These explain why my activity on Deviant Art has been low for a while. This year I have spent most of my creative energy on making these puzzle animations. As they're not very artsy, I have not shared the results here. Nevertheless, I thought I should share this compilation as a sign of life.
All animations are on YouTube. Feel free to check them out. I think they're quite nice, but then again, I would say that, wouldn't I?
From left to right, from top to bottom:
- CubLoc, Puzzle design: Stephan Baumegger, youtu.be/_gxx4UdSTBg
- Oktoberfest, Puzzle design: Christoph Lohe, youtu.be/wypULBP5mXY
- Helix the Burr, Puzzle design: Bill Cutler, youtu.be/qn5-uwqeR2g
- Gumball 3K, Puzzle design: Stephan Baumegger, youtu.be/ExHOFH7lnOo
- Super Nova, Puzzle design: Alfons Eyckmans and Jack Krijnen, youtu.be/l_Rt7A7E_6Q
- Wallace, Puzzle design: Stephan Baumegger, youtu.be/DqC30csNTmc
- Rupture, Puzzle design: Dan Fast, youtu.be/7zVGck9gBOQ
- Condor's Peeper, Puzzle design: Jack Krijnen, youtu.be/CR52unlUZAg
- Gobi, Puzzle design: Alfons Eyckmans, youtu.be/QGdvU1hjEUA