I figured it was about time I updated this old thing, since I last wrote something seven months ago? Here is a quick update;
- Trip to B.C and Calgary was amazing!
- I had to send my kitty, Silver, up to Rainbow Bridge back in October. Miss him terribly. Feels off without a little furry thing still.
- Still getting used to my new camera, just bought an awesome little flash for it the other day.
- I suck at uploading anything. I still haven't uploaded any pictures from my trip. I have taken a ton of pictures.
- I'm now saving up for a Wacom Intuos 5 Tablet, excited to own one.
- Still hate my job.
- Still poor.
- My step dad rolled his
I purchased a Canon Rebel T3i with a lens kit and it just arrived the other day. It is so amazing to use, and I have no idea why I did not save up money for a DSLR sooner. There is so much to learn. Anyway, to make the day my camera arrived even more amazing, my dad dug up his old film SLR camera and gave it to me since he never used it anymore and figured I would get more use out of it. It's a nice black Pentax Asahi MV, I just bought film for it yesterday and I'm excited to see how the pictures turn out.
In other good news, I booked two weeks off work to take a road trip to Calgary, and Duncan and Nanaimo B.C. I'm super excited for the end
I figured I should post something on here since the last post was around Halloween. >_<
I've been meaning to add some more artwork on here, but I just don't have any. I've been wanting to make a new manipulation, I just can't seem to get inspired to. I have no ideas! And for pictures? I feel lazy. Ahaha.
I'm trying to save up money to buy a DSLR camera. I was thinking of getting the Canon EOS T31 600D. I'm also wanting to save up for a graphic tablet. So, hopefully I can get the camera around summer time, hopefully. Two of my friends want me to take pictures of them and their boyfriends, and I really want to do that in the summer.
Hi! First thank you for your interest Just to notify you that all the photographic/photomanipulation stuff (news, pictures, etc) doesn't necessarily appear on this profil. For all of this, I invite you to follow my others pages (if you have facebook), in case you don't know it yet! (links below) ) Have a nice day, Stéphanie