This is a stock group for equine stock photos. The stock photos are sorted by breed, to make it easier for those looking for a specific breed when they are looking for a stock photo.
Submissions from members must be approved first by voting, while contributor’s submissions are automatically approved.
Guidelines for submitting stock
• Only stock photos are accepted. If the information below the photo doesn’t state that you may use the photo for stock, or it isn’t placed in the resource category, we won’t accept it.
• Submit quality stock photos. The photos will not be accepted if they are low resolution, blurry, very small or in other ways will be difficult for an artist (digital or traditional) to use. Think twice before submitting. We reserve the right to decline or remove a photo that does not meet the standards. The horses submitted to each category should be purebreds - crossbreds and mixes should be added to the crossbred category if nothing else fits.
• To make it easier for viewers to see all photos and not flood their inboxes, please don’t submit your whole gallery at once. No more that 10 submissions at once.
• If your photo is declined, don’t be discouraged. You may try to submit another photo if you wish - and if you have any questions about why something wasn’t accepted, don’t hesitate to ask us why.
• If there is a particular breed that we don’t have a folder for and you would like to add photos to, please contact us and we will create a folder for it.
If you have any questions, please ask!