This journal needed to be made even though most of you wont read it anyways, but hopefully the ones that need to read this will.
1. "Can I use this base?" No, I made it so nobody could use it. In case you couldn't tell, that sentence was dripping with sarcasm. Of course you can use it. Why would I make a base that nobody can use?
2. "Can I use this for adopts?" I don't care.
3. "Can you make an ms paint version?" It already is usable in MS Paint. It's not my fault that you didn't read the description where it clearly says to download the picture for full image quality and clear pixels. And for those of you who don't know how to download, there's this huge magic button right next to the picture labeled "Download Image". I wonder what that could do.
4. "How do I link?" Really. Just really. This is just common sense. When you send someone to a webpage, you copy and paste the URL, or as most people call it, THE LINK. Put two and two together.
5. No I do not take requests.
6. Please stop sending me comments telling me that you are going to use it. I don't care. Just use it.
7. When you use multiple bases in one picture, do NOT send me multiple links to the picture for each base you used. It's one picture. I am one person. I can pick out which bases you used in the picture on my own. I don't need you to send me a link on every base.
That is all.