Deviation Actions

Epoxides's avatar

Serious talk

Published:
By
5 Comments
470 Views
Image details
Image size
3474x2314px 1.76 MB
Make
Canon
Model
Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Shutter Speed
1/320 second
Aperture
F/3.5
Focal Length
18 mm
ISO Speed
400
Date Taken
Jul 6, 2012, 9:34:13 PM
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Rawglor's avatar
Epoxides's avatar
Thanks.

I'm just uuuuultra disappointed by the framing... I discovered with this pic a default in my camera : it's always shooting slightly upper...
Rawglor's avatar
Huh. That's weird.
Epoxides's avatar
Actually not, it's quiet an old and hobbyist camera and in the specifications it's written the window only cover 95% of the pic. The remaining 5% highly vary between camera. In mine everything is on the upper part. :p

By the way : your fractals are great ;-)
Rawglor's avatar