Before you ask
This is NOT
a standalone Android Wear Watch Face!
Read the following "How to Install
" section for more information.
DownloadsLatest Version (v1):
For people who still want this: I've ported it over to the new Facer.io site so you can install it far easier.
- DropBox Direct
FAQWhat is Pinkie Wear?
Pinkie Wear is a skin for "Facer - WatchFace Designer
". Click on the link to download it from the Play Store.Okay, I've downloaded the app, what now?
Read the "How to Install
" section below.Facer is stuck in an infinite Sync-Loop on my watch, what to do?
Sync again and make sure your SmartWatch screen is turned on (example: Hold it while syncing from your phone)The Minute/Hour handle is stuck, how can I fix this?
Wait a few seconds after syncing. If it's still stuck please complain to the developers of Facer.
How to Install
- Download the .face file from the "Downloads" section above and put it on your phone.
- Install the "Facer - WatchFace Designer" app on your phone via the Google Play Store.
- Look at your SmartWatch (obviously).
- Wait a few seconds, then long-tap on your current Android Wear Watch Face.
- Scroll to the left and select "Facer".
- Open the Facer app on your phone.
- Click on the right upper "Import" icon (looks like a watch with an down-arrow).
- Navigate to the .face file.
- Click on it, the watch face should now appear.
- Tap on the "Pinkie Wear by EpicLPer" watch face.
- In the right upper corner there should be an "Send to Watch" icon (looks like a watch with an right-arrow).
- When asked click on "Yes" and make sure your SmartWatch screen is on (to prevent sync failures).
- Wait a few seconds and your Pinkie Wear Watch Face should now be visible!