Today it is a short journal without photos, sorry.
I would like to give you one important advice, so I hope it can be still useful
I see many people try to sell prints here. And they are often sad they have not sold anything yet.
But at the same time I see they do the same mistake. So:
HOW PEOPLE TRY TO SELL THEIR WORK AS A PRINT?
1. you took a photo (drew a picture). It is nice, so you want to post it as a deviation.
2. you edit it. Making it sharper, more colourful, adding contrast, CHANGING a size to some 850x600px, for example.
3. you post it as a deviation.
4. you look at your deviation and think "hm, it looks pretty cool! Maybe somebody can buy it. I will allow it as a print."
5. you click at "submit as a print" and in "print submission" option you just scroll down and click at "SUBMIT AS A PRINT".
6. now deviation in your gallery has that cool "buy this print" green button and you are excited about somebody buying it.
7. you are disappointed that nobody bought it.