so anywho, sorry i havnt been comenting or faving lately, been rushing my DA stuff, oh, not nuff people enter that story thing, so im calling it off, pluss i wont have time to do it anymore...... XD so ya. DERP
Story LORE and DESCRIPTIONS if your IN IT, READ!!!
Ok, here we go
1st DESCRIPTION: In The Page
The year is 3746. At one point in time, no one really knows when, earths original dimension was fussed with a second one created off our cyber data, a sucssesful experiment known as "The Page project". Involving the abduction of several hundred people and put them into stasis. But NOW, after quite a bit of time passed, earths once perfect civilization has compleatly colapsed. Only 15% of the human populaton remains, living in small cramped cities dotting a nucular wastland that was once vast wildernes of the created dimmension, aka, "The Page". The OTHER 85% is either dead or has been driven insan