Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
About Varied / Hobbyist Emu18/Norway Recent Activity
Deviant for 1 Year
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 32 Deviations 8 Comments 973 Pageviews
×

Watchers

:iconcarleycarl: :iconpnf123: :iconthaawesomewolf: :iconsildesalaten: :iconifiraen-tasu-u: :icondontgiveafvck: :iconsequ0ia: :icontroytristan2014: :iconshybluebird: :iconliloloria: :icontheyanderepulse: :iconfairyquartz: :iconangelinodali: :iconstarnight24: :iconkrepson: :iconstephaniesmall:

Activity


Journal

No journal entries yet.

deviantID

Emuutea's Profile Picture
Emuutea
Emu
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
Norway
Cameron/Emu | Non-binary | They/Them



They say 70% of you is H2O, well the other 30% of me WANTS2TAKEAREALLYLONGNAP

Dashes Divider by UsagiPinku Dashes Divider by UsagiPinku

Wacom User :stamp: by Amblygon I Support SAI STAMP by KittyChan12

Non-Binary Stamp by sunbirds Polyromantic Stamp by sunbirds Asexual Stamp by sunbirds

emuutea.tumblr.com/
Interests

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconle-destin:
le-destin Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you ! blue heart bullet pink heart bullet salmon heart bullet 
Reply
:iconifiraen-tasu-u:
Ifiraen-Tasu-u Featured By Owner Jun 29, 2018  Student General Artist
Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]
 
                 RainbowFireworks  RainbowFireworks  Tini Pink RoseTini Pink Rose  Tini Pink Rose  ThAnK YoU   Tini Pink Rose Tini Pink Rose Tini Pink RoseRainbowFireworks RainbowFireworks 
                                apricot fabric border g 7 apricot fabric border g 7
                         RainbowFireworks     RainbowFireworks    Tini Peach RoseFor The Watch Tini Peach Rose RainbowFireworks RainbowFireworks 

       Pansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting Star
 
  Natsuki normal icon Yuri normal icon     Tini UFOit's very important for me, reallyTini UFO   Sayori all icon Monika normal icon

 Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]      Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]     Bunny Emoji-68 (Bouncy) [V4]
Reply
:iconifiraen-tasu-u:
Ifiraen-Tasu-u Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2018  Student General Artist
Pansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting Star
Thanks For The Fav!!Yamato Embarrassed Icon Yamato Embarrassed Icon Futaba Embarrassed Icon Artimist - Blush / Embarrassed / Shy / Stuttering Ai A-chan Fuuyuumi (Tears of Joy) [V1] 
Pansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting StarPansexual Pride Flag Shooting Star
Reply
:iconalmerious:
Almerious Featured By Owner Aug 28, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Welcome to deviantART! :hug:
Reply
:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Featured By Owner Aug 25, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconemotethanks1plz::iconemotethanks2plz::iconemotethanks3plz::iconemotethanks4plz::iconemotethanks6plz:
Reply
Add a Comment: