Tagged by @YagiMatsu
1. Post these rules
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creator’s names.
1. During her time at Eureka High, Sybil, Constance and David Shield where known as the golden trio of Support, the three where highly regarded and studious students despite the limitations of their quirks . Though Sybil often fought the title and disliked being praised for her study habits calling it redundant, and basic human responsibilities. She thought with her quirk's manipulation abilities she should've being enrolled into the Hero course despite not being a
physical fighter she didn't see her quirk as useless as David's bendy fingers or Constance flash light hands.
Sybil is moody. Sometimes she's upbeat and laughing , but other times she's not very friendly and be annoyed quite quickly. 3.
Sybil is known to being extremely intelligent and hard-working, coming out on top in most of her classes.Throughout her entire school career, Sybil was insistent on order and steadfastly devoted to the rules, at the expense of her popularity. Her sense of humor was limited, Because of her opinionated interfering nature, Sybil had the reputation for being a bossy know-it-all. Her sometimes abrasive attitude masked deep insecurities and fear of failure.
4. After the trio's graduation, Toshi remained in the states where he worked with David about designing his costumes, Toshi loved all of Davids ideas , David was thrilled that he would be able to see his designs on someone who can actually fill them out. David often pestered Sybil about working with them as she was the only person he knew with relatively good Japanese and he would be able to help Toshi a lot more with her help. It only took two weeks of his pestering for to agree, As she taught Toshi English she began to grow feelings for him as awkward as they where once she found out that her quirk didn't affect him. 5. Sybil has a Younger sister named Hazel who like most of their family has a mental quirk, at being only 15 Hazel is in the Hero course which made Sybil jealous. Hazel is a big fan of All might and unknown to her Sybil is with him nearly everyday which Sybil sees as an advantage to once again one up her sister. David sees the situation as petty, much to Sybil's haughtiness. 6. Toshi and Sybil has a long distance relationship, they often communicated through emails letters, and phone calls, Sybil loved hearing Toshi's voice the most and they could talk for hours Sybil would often fall asleep and only wake up in the Morning hearing Toshi on the other end.
7. Sybil was often annoyed at David , as his rapid speech made it hard to understand him at all and it often gave her a headache.
In the future if it remains the same, Sybil and Yagi will have two children or even three if the story allows it. Yagi's daughter Mari is definitely her father's daughter she's spunky and care free, often jumping from trees to active her quirk despite Sybil's warnings of not too, Mari will not have a quirk much to her dislike and disappointment , but she would continue to struggle with that fact and push herself to limits, unlike her younger brother Jero who has a weather manipulation quirk. Mental based quirks where strong in Sybil's family and every other generation would have some form of the Manipulation quirk. I tag
| Chihiro Shuuzenji
| Yumi yagi and Vidal
| Mira Kawasaki Avdol