I've been out of it for a little bit. Mainly because of the medication for a psychological issue that I've only been aware of since last August. The meds change in dosage every once in a while and kinda disrupt my life. Anyway, boo hoo, I don't like sad, I like glad! Here's to progress!
Here are a couple of things I've been working on.
1) My new Shadowrun 5e character: PsychoEyes, the Psychotic Adept Infiltrator.
2) A new DnD character that I'm readying for the new Waterdeep adventures later this year. Most likely a Fire Genasi celestial warlock.
3) A request made by a friend in my DnD group. A Tiefling bard.
4) Updated art of my previous DnD characters. For example: Mirofaelor N'shani the Fiend Warlock, Osyrus the Iron Druid, and Bartolome de la Santisima of Multiple Personalities!
5) Still coming up with stuff for Darling vs. the Wasteland. First adventure will be a reference to a Fallout 2 location. It will come out within this decade, I promise.... Every time I begin to write anything I get distracted by some other thing. Also, I haven't forgotten about the encounter between Emira and Darling, Backer269
6) Rikugō Sentai Guardian V art and story I've wanted to write for ages now. I really want to make my own unique sentai team (Ironically in Destiny's universe and revolving over the main plot points of Destiny 2) and have robos and action packed fights and stuff.
7) Conquering the universe in the name of Nyarlethotep!
8) Doing a stupid fan art thing for the movie "Turbo." Yeah, the one about fast snails! Yeah....
9) Devouring 's soul in the glorious name of Nyarlethotep, the Elder God of Chaos and Spook the One-eyed Cat! We aught to do art stuff more even though you're leagues better than me.
10) Trying to maintain motivation to do 1-9. Especially #9, souls aren't cheap!
Thanks to everyone on DeviantArt who comments and critics my art. It really makes this hobby of mine feel wonderful.
A special thanks to my friends and for making me love Fallout OC stuff way more than I should.
An extra special thanks for putting up with my bullsh**.
Finally, I've got 80+ watchers now! What even?! I've gained like 55 watchers in the last 3 months!
Finally finally, thanks for putting up with my bullsh**.