1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. (I will be disregarding this rule, sorry online memes.)
6. No tag backs. (Also disregarding this. Maybe I wanna know your answers to my questions.)
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. What is your favorite Con and why?
This is something that changes and updates almost every new con I go to. But I still remember my first Youmacon back when they were still at the old location. It was spectaular, a perfect con, even if back then I didn't have nearly so many friends or cosplays. It was just perfect in every way for me personally.
2. Given a $1000limit, what would you get me for Christmas?
HAHA! shit, idk.....prolly something cosplay related, I'd ask you what your secret dream cosplay was(asking someone there dream cosplay is starting to feel like asking someone their secret sex fantasy...) and I would fund you to finally be able to make it (I've noticed most people I know have the talent to make their dream cosplay but not the funds)
alternatively I'd find out if I could get a hold of a resin cast Brotherhood sword, bubbles in blade and all, and I'd buy you that shit
3. Do you like waffles? Pancakes? French toast?
French toast, you twat
4. Is there any fictional character or actor you would go gay/straight for? If so, who?
shiiit, there are way too many amazing sexy men out there, nothing else really catches my fancy
5. If you had to live in a Zelda game, which would it be and why?
This is a really tough decision. I've always loved the look of windwaker, but i'm not personally a fan of so much water, so I might have to go with Oracle of seasons, there was just so much i loved about that game, the world and the music was so perfect
6. If you could change one thing about yourself for cosplay (for the sake of argument, it'll only last during the convention) what would it be?
I'd want to be a really lean, toned, tan version of myself, It's like the opposite of me now...I guess that's more than one thing.....Tan, super darkskinned, like it was my natural color tho
7. Would you ever grow a mustache?
I totally would, I already have a habit of stroking an invisible mustache/goatee
8. Snoopy or Scooby Doo?
snoopy all the way
9. What is your current dream cosplay?
Right now I really wanna make a group cosplay from a particular favorit old game of mine, and the character i want to do would challenge the shit out of me and it's all I can fuckn think about, but I dont want to jynx it by mentioning it
10. Have you ever used the term "nyeh" in conversation?
nope and I'm still not sure what that means...
11. Would you rather be too tall or too short?
I'm in between right now, I'm too tall technically but not quite tall enough to be at that 'wow' height, so I'd love to exp what it was like to be very small, and it would be way more convenient when making myself mascots
Question for You:
Ask and you shall receive....
1. What I learned when I took a look at your DA page.
2. With what color I remember you.
3. What is the first memory of you.
4. With which animal I remember you.
5. Something I'm going to ask you.
6. Which of your creations is my favorite.
7. My nickname for you.
8. The thing I like about your art.