Things you should know about me:
1. I don't use my real name online. But you can call me Emelia anyway. I also go by Eva online. I'll respond to either.
2. I don't adjust my interests to suit any other person, so if you don't share my interests, I'll respect that, but don't expect me to hang around stuff I'm not into just because you want me to.
3. I don't discriminate, unless you're an asshole to me to begin with, in which case... WAR. But I'm gonna assume most of you are pretty cool people (since from what I've seen, most of you are.)
4. I draw often, but chances are high that I rarely will update this, and I have a tendency to create accounts and never log into them again.
5. I'm cool with you if you're cool with me! I think I mentioned this one already. But yeah. (Though this has a few exceptions. If I don't feel as if I can get along with you, I'll try my hardest not to make contact, so if you don't think you can agree or agree to disagree with me either, please refrain from hunting me out.)
6. I've said it once and I'll say it again. You can dislike yaoi/yuri. That's your opinion, and I don't expect everyone to like the same things I like. But if you're outright saying you hate LGBTQ, I am going to be VERY hesitant to trust you or make an effort to get along with you. As a heterosexual, I base my opinion on the idea that love is key. If you're judging people you've never met, and treating a person so negatively because they love someone of the same sex, or have a different gender identity than you, then I'm going to judge you as someone judgmental, and I will not be eager to try getting along with you. I saw a neat quote recently, since the only people I can fathom being upset by this are conservatives and people of Western-religious faiths; "Do you really expect god to judge someone for loving another person of the same sex, and not judge you for hating someone you've never met?" I know that seems a bit combative, but I will fight for the rights of my friends and the LGBTQ community. I will fight for love, since the people who claim to preach it go against it. (Translation: You fuck with my friends, you fuck with me. AND I CAN DO THIS ALL DAMN DAY. LOVE = LOVE.)
Are You A Fujoshi Otaku?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Which Hetalia Character Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
What Is Your Anime Eye Color?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Animeyoutu.be/68RYIrBGYqM
HE'S MY FAVORITE uhoh-beek.tumblr.com/post/1762…
:thumb152755387: :thumb144734677: :thumb147858639:
WTFTOOMANYSTAMPS :thumb192847001: :thumb172175674: :thumb73822654:
Favourite Visual Artist
The BL game artist, Yura~!
Alexander (2004), Majo no Takkyubin (1989), Mulan (1998), Where the Heart Is (2000), The 13th Year (1999)
Favourite TV Shows
Doctor Who, Torchwood, Hidarime Tantei Eye, Scrap Teacher, Axis Powers Hetalia, Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!!, Monochrome Factor
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Arashi, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Nigel Mustafa, Skablins, Assemble the Skyline
Wicked Lovely series, Eyes Like Stars series, The Faerie Path series, The Romanov Prophecy, Sphinx's Princess series, Captain Hook--The Adventures of a Notorious Youth
Melissa Marr, Frewin Jones, Lisa Mantchev, Steve Berry, Esther Friesner, J.V. Hart
Infinite Undiscovery, Eternal Sonata, LOTRC, Lost Planet, Banjo & Kazooie series, Super Mario Brothers
Favourite Gaming Platform
XBOX 360, XBOX Original, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, laptop
Folklore, mythology, baking, yaoi, strategy games, design games, and stargazing are among favorites of mine. I also enjoy recreating old herbal mixes found in folklore to see what effect it has for myself.