I was tagged by
to do eight facts about my vampire lady Leah and since I haven't done a journal like that with OC-facts or other fun in quite some time, I took the opportunity!
1. Post all the rules
2. Post 8 facts about your character
3. Tag 8 other people
4. Post their character's names with their owners
Facts about Leah:
1) Leah is a Brujah Vampire from the "World of Darkness" Pen&Paper. That means, she's a vampire belonging to a Camarilla (= a vampiric sect) clan who is known for short temper and enormous strength.
2) When it comes to women, people sometimes say they're either more smart or sexier When it comes to men, people sometimes say they're either more smart or stronger... So, Leah is really sexy and extremely strong (to say it with WoD-stats: Appearance 4/5, Strengt 5/5) but not smart at all. You can tell her a plan in big detail, she won't remember most of it. The best idea is just to tell her when and who to hit.
3) Once, Leah accidentally killed a man. He was standing on the street, proclaiming loudly that the end of the world was about to come (and so on and so forth) and she completely lost it. In a moment of annoyance blind rage, she hit him in the face and .- thanks to her enormous power - killed him.
4) To gain some money and independence to rent a better place, she aggreed to work in the stripclub of a Setite (Setites are another vampire-clan). On the outside that's the only business she has there, but in reality, she also works as his bodyguard because she's strong enough to kill intruders easily. This gives her some monetary bonusses which she absolutely needs - but it's not completely sure if it's a good idea to work for a Setite even if he never did her any harm.
5) Leah is a completely loyal person. She's definitely not the one to backstab others and she's too trustworthy to expect such things of most others. If she doesn't like you, she'll probably let you know by (accidentally) punching your car into pieces.
6) The tattoos she got were made by a friend of hers. The friend ordered a cheap tattooing-machine and they practiced by just tattooing each other random lines and dots. None of them had any artistic talent beforehand and none of them became a tattoo-artist afterwards... xD
7) Leah got embraced (turned into a vampire) at the age of 23. She's in vampiric society for about 41 years now, which makes her around 64 years old. Still pretty young for an immortal being - let's hope she'll have a long unlife~
8) Even with being such an independent, strong woman, Leah has a pretty unhealthy relationship to Zack, the man who turned her into a vampire. He can basically do, whatever he wants, she would never raise a fist against him - and even while he's the older and stronger vampire, she'd give her unlife to save or rescue him at any second, if necessary.