VBA Code - Always Run (and keep the running speed at all times except cutscenes)
That one can be used to Sequence Break, so... Beware.
Codebreaker - Always Run (Similar to above, but doesn't run when pushing boxes)
Codebreaker - Always Run (Similar to above, but only runs if it attempts to enter the walking cycle)
Codebreaker - Reveal all DSS Combination outcomes
This one is quite handy if you don't feel like taking forever to find out EVERY single DSS combination and what it does, while keeping the cards and unaccessible DSS combinations hidden. Also, Codebreaker is a huge headache, so I'll break it down for you:
- 4 - Type of the code. In this case, it's one that increments or changes and steps to the next address.
- 2025688 - Or rather 02025688, but the first 0 is unnecessary. Starting address for our code.
- 0101 - Since these are 16-bits codes this will affect 2025688 and 2025689, setting the value of both to 01 (true).
- 0000 - Value increment. We don't want this so keep it at 0.
- 0063 - How many times it will increment the address. 63 basically means it's going to set the next 99 addresses to 01.
- 0001 - Address increments. So basically once it sets 2025688 to 01, it will go to 2025689 to set it to 01, then to 202568A, then to 202568B... Until it gets to 20256EB.
Next one would be how to remove the Battle Arena's gimmick (no MP and can't re-enter once cleared)