- Reading: A Storm of Swords - George R R Martin
- Drinking: water
Create your own visitor map!
My beloved Bria crossed the bridge today to join her friends Feather and Sambina, leaving Pete, Gabby and myself with a huge emptiness.
Thank you Bria for choosing me and for 15 wonderful years. I am not worthy of you.
I will miss you with all the pieces of my broken heart.
I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
Contest Results here: riabhach.deviantart.com/journa…
Trade status CLOSED
Gift art StatusIf I feel like it
My Projects I Need to Do! :
1) Trojan Horse - 30% done
2) Rearing Unicorn #1 - 10% done
3) Pegasus foal grazing - 25% done
4) Pegasus mare grazing - 25% done
5) peg-a-cow - 25% done
6) a) Christmas giftie for AAJ - 25% done
b) Christmas giftie for E - 25% done
c) Christmas giftie for P - 35% done
d) Christmas giftie for MM - 30% done
Gift Art/Commission/Trade Projects to DO:
1) Art trade part 2 with perselus 0% done
2) BrindleLady's 1000 kiriban for winner darksideup 0% done
3) 7777 miniban darksideup 0% done
4) Gryffindor Unicorn commission for anniemare 0% done
5) Roan Pony trade with anniemare 0% done
6) Thestral commission for anniemare 25% done
7) Art trade with scenceable 20% done -he's in primer
8) Art trade with DreamEyce 5% done
9) 15,000 kiriban for katzypotter 0% done
10) 15,000 kiriban for XCpHiLia 0% done
11) Portrait of Gammy for Elvandia - 0% done
12) Race Horse contest held by scenceable - 5% done
13) Demon Horse contest held by scenceable - 5% done
14) Contest entry for freespiritmustang due 1/1/08 - 5% done
15) Contest entry for Shadowrulz3164 due 1/1/08 - 10% done
16) Contest entry for helterskellter due - ??? - 10% done
17) Contest entry for WrenStormbringer's EQUINE DREAMS Contest - 2 entries - 0% done each
Commissions & Kiribans that I have ordered/won:
1) perselus Several things
a) The 4 witches
c) Mirror of Erisad
d) kiriban - Seamus/Pansy
f) Marcus/Katie playing Quidditch
g) Seamus Finnigan stopping Sev w/ wounded Fawn
h) Hagrid/Maer-giftie for BL
a) art trade surprise for AM
b) 20,000 kiriban
a) Snape/Fawn portrait
b) clay Riabhach Unicorn w/props
c) clay props for M/K
d) her 95,559 mini-kiriban - I dunno know what I r getting!
e) her 100K kiriban
a) clay fawn/snape
a) art trade for pixel dolls
b) scarfie (for BL giftie) - PAID FOR
a) rainbow bridge pic
8) BrindleLady horses :
a) Amber's foal
b) repaint American Idol
c) repaint American Patriot
d) Dandy Girl
e) Sheltie dog
9)trishna87 - PAID FOR!!
a) kiriban (giftie for BL)
a) S/C plushies for AM
b) H/M plushies for BL
c) F/S plushies for me. myself and I
her 3K kiriban
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
I know how hard it is to let go of a pet.
I'm sorry to hear she died
My dog died this Year too, Rupert he was called. (Affectionately known as Bear and puppy right up until the day he died)
He was a huge Bearded Collie and he was 24 when he climbed up onto our couch and fell asleep for the last time.
I'd been kicked out of home so i didn't get to say good bye to him. One of the most upsetting things that's ever happened to me.
I'm only 18 so he was there my entire life.
I truly do sympathise with you D:
I always got such a kick out of her when you handed her to me to hold "WTF!?!?!? Oh, its you - snuggle".
I'm here if you need to talk.