I just want to write down my resolution and to-do list for 2017. I did it last year too and I want to compare
what I did and what I didn't do ^-^
Repost from last year (2016):
1. Using references more and improve my anatomie skills and drawing more sketches
2. to upload more drawings and having a draw/practise time of 20 hours and more per week
3 Not wachting TV in the evening and using this time for practise
4. Explaining in englisch why I draw a picture and to improve my englisch skills
5. More focus on social media like instagram, deviantart and maybe (?) Twitter
6. Creating my own characters, because I really like to create my own fantasy world and I don't have ocs...maybe I should change that...
7. Writing more storys
8. Focus one realistic style to bring my drawings to a new level
9. (Maybe) making more comissions, but I am not shure if I'll be good enough
10. Ehm using my copics more, because they are still standing one my table and cry the most time...^-^(I like water colour more at the moment...)
11. (Maybe) getting 100 followers(Kakao-karten.de(maybeeee da), but only the future knows it...
12. To like my art
1. I improved a bit with the anatomie, but I still have problems with drawing sketches ... ( I like painting more D
2. In the first half year I really did 20 hours per week, but the second half year was stressfull and I was often sick ._.
3. I did both the most time XD
4. I think I did this
(but not englisssssch xD)
5. Nothing with Twitter, because I can't spend to much time for that. But I used deviantart and insta a lot more than 2015 ^^
6. I have Oc's, but they haven't a name yet XD
7. yes and no
8. I think I'm closer to a realistic style than the year before
9. not really ^^
10.Yes I did it!
11. I have 99 now!
12. I'm closer to that ^^
Resolution for 2017:
1. Drawing Sketches
2. to draw and paint big pictures (DinA4, DinA3 and so one...^^)
3. Drawing animals and landscapes
4. Finding names for my OC's
5. Learn to draw digital
6. Practise human body's
7. to draw more realistic
8. just doing my own thing
9. Spending so much time which I need for practise and having the time to do that
10. Practise, practise and more practise D:
11. to get over 100 followers on insta and kakao-karten.de
12. to like my art
Which resolutions do you have for 2017?
I want to say thank you for this year. I develope a lot with my art, but I'm still not there who I want to be.
I want to say thank you for the great and awesome people who supports me for so long and
still believe in me
I want to say thank you for all the inspiration and creativity from other artists
Hope you'll have a good and inspirational 2017 ^-^