This is a group that celebrates our lifegiving element water.
Here are the rules and infos, please note that they can be changed when there's a need for it to keep the group working.
If you have any suggestions regarding the rules and settings, it would be very nice if you would send me a note!
* Only Photography with the main focus on the element water in all forms.
* Members can now submit one deviation per week to each folder (except Featured), which is automatically approved, please feel responsible for choosing the right folder! Non-members can submit one deviation per month to each folder which has to be approved.
* Choosing a category: I you don't find the right folder for your artwork, please submit to "anything else" and I'll sort it out in time or even create a new folder. New: I've created an extra folder for submitted deviations which don't exactly fulfill the category "pure photography" but nevertheless are great and which I don't want to delete, it's named "water related art". You can't submit here, it's only for that purpose.
* Submit only your own art, nothing stolen or taken from other internet sites as pinterest etc. And no hateful or discriminating art, comments or notes. If there's a problem with one of this, the deviation will be removed and the deviant won't get access to the group again. This is a very strict rule.
* No adult content, please. People of all ages should have access to all of the artwork.
* This is meant to be a medium to high qualitiy group, please try your best. Please no heavy watermarks (including the DA watermark), no extremely heavy editing. Blurriness and other defects in a pic can be expressive and intended, but keep in mind: is this art? If yes, submit it!
* This is my group, I am responsible for content and quality and therefore I've got the right to decline or remove deviations or members etc. if I feel they don't belong here. You can allways note me or the group, but please behave.
* We all have a life outside DA and the net. Therefore, have some patience, it can take some time to get a response.