•👉 Edited in 2019👈
20 excellent brushes for Photoshop, which I use to create the perfect fur when I'm painting fluffy animals, furries etc.
"I've worked to learn how to draw realistic fur quite a lot of time. And I can be proud that I'm reached this goal. To simplify matters I created a series of brushes for myself, and I've decided to share them with you. My brushes allow to create high-quality realistic fur image, that's why I made them not free. But I'm sure, you'll appreciate the assistance that they will bring you in the work!"
EldarSome of my work created using this set you can find via the following links:
How to purchase:
- @ GumRoad ($ 10 via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal)
- @ Creative Market($ 10 via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal)
- @ Cubebrush ($ 10 via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal) 👉 – 45% Discount !!!!!! 👈
- @ ArtStation ($ 10 via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal) 👉 – 45% Discount !!!!!! 👈
- @ PayLoadz link ($ 10 via PayPal)
or press the "Purchase" button in the top right side of this page (for 1000 DA Points) 👉 – 45% Discount !!!!!! 👈
......................................................................ALL BRUSHES WERE TESTED. Acceptable by all Photoshop versions
(at least, since CS)
You'll receive the ABR (Adobe Photoshop Brushes file) and the PDF file with instructions on how to install the brushes in Photoshop.
How to use it:
1. After downloading the file unzip it.
2. Start your Photoshop.
3. Activate the "Brush" tool.
4. Press F5 and then click on the "Brush Presets" button in the just opened window with brush settings.
5. In the opened window with brush presets to find the little arrow in the upper right corner. After clicking on them, choose "Load Brushes..." in the drop list.
6. In the opened file browser find downloaded brush set (EldarZakirov's FUR Brush set for PS.abr) and double click it.
7. Now your brushes are available in the brush list in its' end and ready for use.
8. Enjoy and create great artwork!