|Featured here are all of our lovely contributing artists of el-caballo!|
|More Journal Entries|
Welcome to #el-caballo.
We are an elite equine photomanipulation group that showcases the finest equine art in all of DeviantART. Contributors are the ones that submit art to our galleries, and like most other groups, members are basically just watchers with a higher title.
Want to be a Contributor?
If you are aspiring to be a well-known artist on DeviantART, joining groups always helps. Before you click that 'join' button, please consider the following.
- You must meet our standards. To be accepted as a contributor, your art must display the proper elements of design. Lighting, blending, manes and tails, stock choices, and the overall look of the photomanipulation are always taken into consideration and have a large effect on if you will be accepted into our group or not. You must have at least 5 consistent photomanipulations demonstrating this level of art.
- You must be active on DeviantART. In order to keep our group going, there must be a consistent addition of art, and in order for this, contributors must constantly check their messages to accept art into the group. If you are not active without reason for over 5 months, you are at risk of being removed from the group. If you must be absent for such a large amount of time, please leave a reason by writing a blog or sending a note to the founder.
- You must be fair. When declining a piece of art that has been submitted, you must give reason as to why you are doing so. If you do not state a reason 3 times, you will be removed from the group. Your critique must also be explained properly, and if you be most helpful if you gave the artist tips as to how to fix what you found wrong with their art.
- You are absolutely not allowed to vote on your own work during the piece's submission. If anyone catches you doing it once you will receive a warning. If you are caught twice, you will be removed. This is a simple rule used by nearly every group on dA, and is something you are required to follow no matter what.
- You must always have correct credits. Whether it's in the artist's comments or on the piece itself, you must credit the stock providers properly. If you don't, the piece cannot be submitted into the group.
Joining as a Contributor.
Contributors are voted on by the other contributors in the group, and similar as to when accepting and declining art, reason must be given when you decline a artist's request to join. Contributors must accept that they will be critiqued when submitting art into the group, and must take the critique respectfully. If you do not respect the critique you are given, there is less of a chance you'll be accepted, and if you're already in the group you stand at risk of being removed from the group.
Joining as a Member.
As stated earlier, members are mainly watchers with a member title. Unlike contributors, members cannot submit art, and they cannot vote on submitted art either. There is no voting process for members and anyone is free to join as one.
Please be fair and considerate of all artists within this group, contributor or member. We're all here to share our art, receive critique, and find others of similar interest and talent, not to bicker about anything. If you are found taking up a private disagreement with anyone in this group, whether it be through art submission or just around the group, you will be removed immediately. Unfair rudeness is not tolerated at all in this group.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact ~CactusisinaBox .
Have a great day!