Hey everyone! I'll be releasing a psd for download every Friday until September. Anyone is free to download it and use it for educational and personal purposes only. So if you're ever wondering how I may have done something, now is the chance to find out! I'll update this journal every time I release one! Enjoy!
Day 1 (July 12, 2013): "Honeysuckle": Download Here
Day 2 (July 19, 2013): "antan": Download Here
Day 3 (July 26, 2013): "Ecstatic Type": Download Here
Day 4 (August 2, 2013): "Rings": Download Here
Day 5 (August 9, 2013): "Airmax 90": Download Here
Day 6 (August 16, 2013): "Game Boy": Download Here
Day 7 (August 23, 2013): "Pa
I thought this might be mildly interesting. Just a few facts that you probably didn't know about me and my art! Hope you enjoy!
• The first appearance of my current character style, and my main character, Yalé ("Mehn" species) was in my piece "Toxic Mix" in 2009
• My "Mehn" characters initially started out as a mutated fish with large lips.
• My characters where originally meant to be graffiti characters which I had planned to accompany my tag.
• The name Yalé originates from the name of the Vancouver neighbourhood, Yaletown. It is pronounced "Yah-lay"
• My username, "Ecstatic" comes from the Mos Def album, The Ecstatic.
• "ectsy" stand
:thumb315446822: :thumb315451582: :thumb315510899: :thumb315516315:
Evoke: XXVIII Reconstruction
Reconstruction is our 28th release. Following Nostalgia, we chose a theme to relate with time, space, and the unknown. With over 40 works in the release the artists have diligently pushed forward deeply conceptual based artwork, music and photography in a provocative style. Collaborative efforts between Daniel Kong and Nicolas Monin-Baroille bring vibrant color, life and create a unique visual aesthetic together. Our featured artist and longtime member, Courtney Wooster, illustrates space, time and the unknown through his three piece trilogy "Od