- illustro style
- in-the-skin editing of up to 16 notes
- ability to move notes up/down in the list
- strike-through the current note ~ right-click to restore (v1.2018.03.11)
- delete the current note
- middle-click to copy highlighted note to the clipboard
- double-click to edit note
- enlarged buttons for better touch screen function
- corrected strike-through of added note and re-positioning (v1.2018.03.12)
I packaged the skin as a patch to illustro, so if you already have illustro installed, it will add a Notes folder to your current illustro installation and not make any changes to other existing illustro skins.
:: Credits ::
killall-q for LUA code
Webdings font (@ Resources\Fonts)
Not really... You could try changing the encoding of the 'illustro/Notes/Notes.ini' file from ANSI to USC-2 LE BOM. Open the file in a text editor (like Notepad++) and save as the same name but encoded as USC-2 LE BOM. Refresh All in Rainmeter and try the skin again.
Is there an easy way to double the size of everything? This is on a 3rd screen 50" TV on my opposite wall and gets very hard to read. I changed a few things but it always threw off proportions.