- illustro style
- in-the-skin editing of up to 16 notes
- ability to move notes up/down in the list
- strike-through the current note ~ right-click to restore (v1.2018.03.11)
- delete the current note
- middle-click to copy highlighted note to the clipboard
- double-click to edit note
- enlarged buttons for better touch screen function
- corrected strike-through of added note and re-positioning (v1.2018.03.12)
I packaged the skin as a patch to illustro, so if you already have illustro installed, it will add a Notes folder to your current illustro installation and not make any changes to other existing illustro skins.
:: Credits ::
killall-q for LUA code
Webdings font (@ Resources\Fonts)
I'm using the current version of Illustro Notes. I have four notes. Where I've placed it, the solid color background extends below the bottom of the screen. There's a lot of blank space between the last note and the bottom. As much as I appreciate the notes expanding vertically downward to fit the number of notes, I'd like to know if I can either limit the height of the entire Notes section or at least the amount of blank space below the last note. I can't just move the notes because I have other items (calendar, weather, etc.) above it. I just need to either shorten the note space or lessen the amount of blank space below the last note. Please let me know how to accomplish that. THANK YOU!!