Not much to upload this week once again life’s been throwing my hoops to dive through, I’m diving through and then its leading me right back around in a circle. On the plus side I’m having an implant put in tomorrow evening to help with my hormone problems and I’m trying to stick to strict eating times to help me reduce weight, though oddly I am getting a little more confident in myself. On August 1st I’m going to visit a friend for her birthday celebration and I’ll be trying to wear a little more Goth attire and I’ll put a picture up to show you how I’ve changed since my last photo… my Berlin trip 2 years ago.
Anyway, the lion contest ends midnight 14th July, this Saturday and the winners will be announced next Wednesday and hopefully they will also be uploaded then too as well as the prizes given out. I like all the entries so far and I’m really happy with how you’ve all been thinking so if you still want to give it a try here’s all the information below. I’ve also decided all three of them are going to have a little comic but they’re all very important for the story anyway.
What you win:
1. 1 Month Premium Membership
2. A Drawing of your choice from me
3. Your design used for a character in my Lion king universe
4. A brief one-shot story/ comic of the character you designed in action
What you need to do:
It's simple, these three lion characters need designs, I know their characters and stories but I can't think of a decent design, so it's your chance to have a go!
Meaning: I Stand
Homeland: The Cannibal Lands
Parents: Kishindo x Kifo
Notes of importance: Zira's niece, considered the sweetest member of her family with a sweet face
Homeland: The Pride Lands
Parents: Jahina x Outlander males (their looks are all similar to Shetani here)
Notes of importance: Born smallest of the three surviving cubs in her litter
Homeland: The Pride Lands
Parents: Miiba x Chonge
Notes of Important: His parents both have slight jaw problems but it’s up to you if he has this issue too
1. Realistic colours please but items like white patches, cub spots in odd places or even dark areas are fine - if you're not sure just check out the colours of the lions I have used for help - but not fully black and no fully white designs, try to keep it close to type
2. You can enter one design for each character
3. You do not need to make a story for the character but if you would like information on their personality etc, just note me
4. Understand that if your design is chosen then what happens to this character in my stories is completely out of your control, i.e. it could be killed, it could be evil or it could just be disabled such as blinded or scarred later on
5. Also you can use lineart but please reference where you get if from
All the lions have a crucial little part in the big story I'm working on at the moment and so they won't be just one-offs.
DEADLINE: 14th July