Reading: Book 4 of the Sookie Stackhouse Series
Playing: Rune Factory 1
Extensive Character Development Quiz
Rules: Get into character and answer each question AS YOUR CHARACTER WOULD. For example, if your character would lie when asked if she currently has romantic feelings for anyone, then you better lie. [You can put in a note as an author to write the truth.] This really helped me, so I hope it helps you!
1. What is your name? Nickname?
My name is Sirenya, but I go by Siren.
2. Why were you named that?
Why was I named that because My mother is a huge fan of Greek mythology.
3. What is your gender?
4. What are you? (Human, wizard, robot)
I am a Fox Anthromorph. (or furry whatever you would call an animal that walks on two legs like a human and has human characteristics and instincts.)
5. How old are you? What year were you born?
That's a tough question I'm 31 and i was born back in middle Earth times, but that is another story. (Well preserved I know lol)
6. Do you wish you were older or younger?
I actually wish I was younger around 16, my teen years were not that great and I would like to do them over.
7. What is your IQ? If you don't know, guess.
Well I'm not exactly sure its been a very long time since I took an IQ test. I'm going to say I'm pretty smart.
8. What color are your eyes? Do you like them?
My eyes are Dark blue like the deepest part of the ocean. Yes I love my eyes I would have to say they are my best feature.
9. What color is your hair? Is it natural or dyed? Do you like the color?
My hair color is a dark chocolate brown. No I wish it was red instead.
10. Is your hair thin or thick? Straight or curly? Long or short? How do you wear it?
My hair is thick curly/wavy hair. I wear it down or up in a pony tail.
11. How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?
I'm 5'7" tall. and I am very happy with that height.
12. How much do you weigh? Are you happy with your weight?
I weigh about 160 lbs. Yes I am quite happy with my weight.
13. If female, what is your bra size? Are you happy with this?
That is private so I will not disclose that information to you!
14. How would you describe your skin tone?
Its not really a skin color its more of a soft down fur and its grey with some copper tones to it.
15. What is your body type? Are you athletic?
I think I would be considered an athletic body type yes.
16. Any birthmarks? Freckles or other marks?
No none that I know of.
17. Do you have any scars? From what?
If I have any scars they are more emotional than physical, the physical scars I have are hidden by my fur and they are mostly from Fioghts i got into while trying to save myself or protecting my family from being harmed.
18. Do you have any tattoos? Of what and where?
No I have no tattoos.
19. Do any other features stand out? Big nose? Almond eyes? Gap in teeth?
I have a gray furry tail and fox ears.
20. Do you have any unusual characteristics?
None that I have noticed personally maybe others have observed them.
21. Any defining gestures? (Biting your lip, avoiding eye contact while speaking)
I smile a lot, oh and when it comes to meeting guys for the first time or anybody for the first time I am pretty shy and act demure around males mostly.
22. What do you like most about your appearance?
My eyes, and my beautiful fur color.
23. What do you like least about your appearance?
The thing I like least about myself is my hair color.
24. Overall, are you happy with your appearance? Do you think you are attractive?
Well I guess I'm pretty happy with everything else except my hair color. Well I get a lot of compliments so I guess I'm pretty attractive.
25. Do others think you are attractive?
I'd say yes because many compliment me and flirt with me.
26. What is your blood type?
I have no clue do anthromorphic creatures even have blood types?
27. Do you have any mental illnesses?
I don't think so I haven't seen any psychiatrists in a long time.
28. Do you have any disabilities?
Not that I know of.
29. Do you have any addictions?
No I don't.
30. Do you have any allergies or medical problems?
I have no clue I haven't been to a doctor in a very long time.
31. Do you have any problems sleeping? What's wrong and why do you think that is?
Sometimes I do its probably because of bad memories that have been ingrained in my mind since I was a little girl.
32. Do you have any supernatural abilities? If no, skip this whole section.
33. What exactly are your abilities?
34. When did you discover them?
35. Where did your abilities come from (genes, radiation)?
36. How do you use your abilities (speak some language, wave a wand)?
37. How much control do you have over your powers?
38. What does it cost to use your abilities (energy, focus, blood)?
39. Can you die or pass out from overusing your abilities?
40. Have you reached your full potential?
41. Do you feel that your abilities are a blessing or a hindrance? Would you trade them or get rid of them if you could?
42. Are you happy with the abilities you have?
43. Are your abilities secret?
44. Do many others have abilities where you come from? The same ones?
45. If so, are yours stronger or weaker? Are yours unique in any way?
46. What is your earliest childhood memory?
My earliest childhood memory is when I met my best friend for the first time. I was around elementary school age when I first met her she stood up for me to the other kids because they were making fun of me, she was a fox anthromorph like me except she was a red fox her name was Phoenix. Anyway I was climbing around on the jungle gym on the playground at my school and there was a bully behind me he always bullied me because I looked different then the other kids. So me and the bully were on the jungle gym at the same time and he saw my fox tail, he grabbed it and yanked me down off of the jungle gym onto the sandy ground below I had landed face first and he started laughing at me, and of course being the bully he was also the big man on campus so to speak and everyone feared him so they started laughing at me and calling me a freak, and phoenix didn't like that, she knew he had a secret of his own that he was ashamed of, and she saw the kids kicking sand on me and laughing at me so she walked over calmly and helped me up and made sure I was ok. Well the bully saw this and he said "Oh look another freak! guess freaks stick together huh?" Phoenix heard this and she was pissed but she did not yell, she did not attack him she remained so calm it was scary. She turned looking at him and said, "You're calling us freaks? that was not very nice what you did to her." he replied "Oh really? what you gonna do about it you gonna cry to the teacher?" she replied back "No I am going to give you a taste of your own medicine." She reached up and ripped the back seam of his pants open and to everyone's surprise he had a cat tail! Suddenly everyone looked at him then looked at his tail then back to him in shock and awe he was so embarrassed that he jumped down and ran off crying his hat flying off he also had cat ears under his hat. She and I have been best friends ever since.
47. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Same as I stated above.
48. What is your worst childhood memory?
My worst childhood memory was the time I nearly lost Phoenix in a fight while I was trying to protect her from him *shudders as she recalls the memory* Well Phoenix's dad was a drunk and he was a mean drunk he was also messed up in the head from what happened to him when he was child. Anyway one night I was spending the night at Phoenix's house, and her dad came home drunk of his ass to the point where he was very horny and since Phoenix's mother was pretty much addicted to her prescription narcotics she was passed out in the bedroom. He didn't want to bother with her because he would not get pleasure out of nearly raping her. so he turned to Phoenix and he stomped into the bedroom where phoenix and I were and slurring he said, "Phoenixs shweety time to make your daddy feel gooood" and he yanked her out of her bed, she was screaming and crying because he yanked her so hard he popped her arms out of their sockets, while I was in the room I tried to protect her by attacking him but he over powered me and knocked me out. When I came too he had Phoenix's arms pinned above her head with one of his huge paws while his other paw was fiddling with his trousers she had gone ferel she was crying and growling and trying to get away by kicking at him with her back feet. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH DADDY IS TRYING TO UNDRESS" is what he yelled at her. she finally was able to bite his wrist and he yowled in pain and while he was gripping his wrist she escaped "OUCH YOU LITTLE WHORE YOU DARE ATTACK YOUR OWN FATHER I AM GOING TO PUNISH YOU SEVERLY!" He was to fast for her though and he caught her and threw her down I heard a crack and the adrenaline rushed into my body and I launched myself at him his pants and underwear had fallen off in the tussle and I bit down hard on his dick and he doubled over in pain trying to attack me and I reached up and scratched his eyes with my claws while he was doubled over. Harley Phoenix's brother had heard the commotion and he was running down the hall he looked to me and said, "Siren get Phoenix out of here! I'm going to call the police" still pumped with adrenalin I did what he asked and I picked her up and ran with her nearly lifeless form over my shoulders all the way home.
49. What was your childhood like?
It was a pretty rough childhood, I wont lie me, phoenix, and Harley endured many hardships during our childhood.
50. What were your childhood aspirations?
They were the same as most small town girls wanting to get away from home as soon as they are able.
51. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Well that would have to be the time when I started my very first cycle at Summer camp no less. *blushes beet red* Phoenix and I were swimming in the lake, and mind you this lake was so clear you could see the bottom of it so while she and I were swimming amongst the other kids you know hanging out with Our summer camp crushes when suddenly blood came rising up behind me and I was like "Oh crap why now really!" The guys were like what, whats wrong? I looked to Drakonia (her crush) and said, "Nothing you need to bother yourself with! I turned to phoenix and gave her a silent look our silent look of importance she and I gave each other when something big was happening. She turned to the guys and said umm be right back Siren and I need to do something, and we jumped out of the lake I wrapped my towel around my waist and phoenix and I ran as quickly as we could to the first aid cabin. (Luckily that didn't happen to me in real life, poor siren!)
52. What is the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you?
Same as the my worst childhood memory I stated two questions ago.
53. Have you ever had a near death experience? Have you ever died?
No I have not thankfully, only Phoenix has. Yes technically we have died in another realm of time and space.
54. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Even if for a good reason.
The worst thing I have ever done was get drunk in Junior High and I nearly got expelled for it.
55. What is the worst thing anyone has ever done to you?
The worst thing any one has ever done to me was take advantage of me and nearly forcing himself on me, that was my big sister Roxy's first ex Boyfriend.
56. Are you from Earth? If not, where do you live?
I am from a different kind of earth, as I said I was from middle earth.
57. Where were you born? What is this place like?
I was born in a forest a long time ago. Outside of a little town back when Oregon was nothing but land and trees with a few cabins spread about the land.
58. Has anything life changing ever happened to you?
My life pretty much changed when I was reincarnated into a new body and in a new time. (how she has kept her ears and tail has never quite been figured out, same goes for Phoenix)
59. Have you ever experienced anything traumatic?
Just my worst childhood memory as stated earlier in this quiz or should I say interview.
60. Do you have any serious regrets? What are they? How would you act differently?
Yes my one regret is that I didn't Kill Phoenix's biological father when I had the chance, before the bastard was sentenced to life imprisonment.
61. Have you ever lost someone you love? How?
Yes I lost Harley to a horrible car crash.
62. What was your least favorite subject?
My least favorite subject in School was math.
63. What was your favorite subject?
Does P.E. count?
64. What were you best at?
I was best at English.
65. Were you made fun of in school? Why?
I was pretty much up until my mom placed me in a Co-Ed private High school. Why because at that time my mom had basically adopted Phoenix and Harley when they were removed from their parents care after their mother was declared incompetent and unable to care for her children and their Father had been charged with life imprisonment. When that happened all the hardships the three of us had endured throughout our lives seemed worth it. Because she placed all three of us in that Co-Ed Private school where we could get a much better education than we were receiving in public school.
66. What was your education like?
In the beginning it was not so good, but after I got placed in that private High School it became a whole lot better.
67. How much education have you received?
I have been educated all the way through college.
68. Are you still in school?
No I graduated 11 years ago.
69. Did you like school?
At first not so much, but then I loved it.
70. Overall, how well did you do in school?
I did very well, top student in all my classes.
71. What do you do for a living?
I am currently employed as a martial arts teacher.
72. Do you enjoy doing this?
I enjoy it very much yes.
73. Why do you do it? How did you end up doing it?
I do it because I never want any other child male or female to ever have to experience what me, Harley and Phoenix did.
74. Do you have any future goals for this job or others?
Yes My future goal is to start my own dojo and hope that the school I am employed at will make a scholarship program for martial arts I hope that all schools will do so in the future.
75. How long have you done this?
All of my life I trained for this and I have been doing this job ever since I received my black belt.
76. What are your parents' names?
My mothers name is Athena and My fathers name is Argos.
77. What do your parents do for a living?
My mother and father are both retired now, but when they were still working my mother was a professor of Greek Mythology and my father was an archeologist.
78. Do you have any siblings? Older or younger?
I have one blood related older sister her name is Roxanne or Roxy for short, and then I have my adopted sister Phoenix, and I had an adopted brother named Harley but he is deceased.
79. Who are you closest to?
I am close to all of my family.
80. Is there anyone not in your immediate family who you consider to be family?
Yes Elijah I consider him family because he was Harley's boyfriend.
81. Do/did you live with or commonly see grandparents, cousins, or other relatives?
No I lived with my mother and father we occasionally visited my relatives and my grandparents.
82. Are you married? Have you ever been?
No I am not married nor have I ever been married.
83. Do you have any children? How many? How old? Who is the father?
84. Do you currently live with your family? If not, when did you move out?
No Me, Phoenix and Elijah share a place. I moved out when I turned 26.
85. Do you have a good relationship with your family?
86. Who is your best friend? (If 2 really close friends, answer the next questions for both)
I have two best friends, Phoenix and Elijah.
87. How did you meet? How long have you known each other?
Phoenix and I met in Elementary school. So for most of our lives
Elijah and I met in college when he started dating Harley. Elijah and I have known each other for 10 years.
88. Why are you best friends? What about your personalities work well together?
Phoenix and I are best friends because of how much we have been through together, so yes our personalities work well together.
The same for Elijah and I. Well with Elijah and I we believe in different ideals but yeah our personalities work well together.
89. What are his/her greatest qualities? Flaws?
Phoenix's greatest qualities are that she is a true and loyal friend, she will always have my back in any fight, and she will always be there for me no matter what happens.
Elijah's greatest qualities are that though he and I disagree on some things he too will have my back and be there for me no matter what.
Phoenix's flaw is only that she has a very bad temper.
Elijah's flaws are that he falls in love to quickly and then will get bored easily, only because Harley was his first love and he still compares the guys he dates to Harley he will probably never get over Harley because Harley was the one he came out of the closet too.
90. If of the opposite sex, have there ever been any romantic feelings?
No because Elijah is gay and he is more like a brother to me really.
91. Other friends?
Yeah I have other friends too of course. I mean there is Rosemary, Iris, and Liliana and there is Tybalt, Tsing, Orion and many others but I am not as close to them as I am to Phoenix and Elijah.
92. Who is your nicest friend?
I would have to say Liliana, she is a sweetheart.
93. Do you have many friends? If you have few friends, why?
No I have a small circle of friends, why because they are the ones i know that will always be my true friends, and they will never turn their backs on me, or stab me in the back.
94. Do you have any enemies or frenemies?
None at all no *smiles*
95. Does anyone dislike you?
I'm sure many people dislike me, and those that do I stay far away from.
96. Do you dislike anyone?
I try to see the good in everyone. The only ones I truly dislike are those that are either afraid of things they don't understand or are very close minded or non-creative.
97. Do you have any rivals?
I am sure there are people who want to be my rivals, but I stay away from them I don't need their drama in my life and personally I could care less if they wish to compete with me or if they hate me, they are not worth my time or energy.
98. What is your sexual orientation?
I am straight.
99. What's your current relationship status?
100. If single, have you ever had a romantic relationship?
Yes I have had many but none of them lasted very long they were mostly flings or jerks who wanted to get into my pants not really as i said they were mostly flings.
101. Do you want to be in a relationship?
Yes of course I doesn't everyone?
102. Do you love anyone now? Have you ever?
103. If not in love, do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes I have a crush on one guy his name is Drakon short for Drakonia and have had a crush on him since I was in Summer camp many years ago. But sadly he was the one that got away, I was to shy to tell him how I felt he's probably married now or maybe not I have no idea really I just know that I still dream about him and that I miss him.
104. Do you know if anyone is in love or has a crush on you?
Obviously if I did I would tell you. I always wondered how Drakon felt about me.
105. Do you love anyone who does not love you back? Have you ever?
No I don't. Well of course i have always wondered about it.
106. Have you ever told anyone you loved them? When?
Yes I have, a very long time ago but it was bad judgment on my part, the guy turned out to be an asshole.
107. Has anyone told you they loved you? When?
Yes My family does every day.
108. Have you ever cheated on anyone?
No never! I'm offended you would ask me such a thing!
109. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes quite a few times actually hence why I would never cheat on anyone I have experienced it, and it hurts!
110. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes many guys have.
111. Have you ever broken anyone's heart?
I'm sure i have broken many peoples hearts.
112. Are you shy about relationships?
Only in the beginning of a relationship when I am still experimenting with them and getting to know them.
113. What do you do when you like someone? Tell them? Give hints?
I flirt with them, or send them secret messages and sign the little notes as their secret admirer.
114. Are you a virgin?
No not at all.
115. Have you ever given or received a blowjob?
Given yes. Received no I am a female after all.
116. Have you ever kissed someone the same sex as you?
Yes I kiss Phoenix on the forehead or cheek you know like sisters do.
117. Do you have any quirks in the bedroom?
AHEM *speaks sharply* excuse me! That is personal I will not disclose that information to you, because it is none of your business!
118. What kind of man/woman are you usually attracted to?
A sweet caring kind, one that is romantic, has a great sense of humor, and will make me feel special or beautiful *sighs dreamily as she drifts off into a daydream*
119. What kind of lover do you prefer?
*comes back from reality blushing* Sorry was daydreaming one that knows how to make me feel good about myself, one who will accept me for who I am and will accept all the emotional baggage that comes with getting to know me and will also help me through it and support me emotionally.
120. When did you last engage in any romantic or sexual behavior?
A very, very long time ago.
121. How many people have seen you naked?
My family or guys I have had sex with.
122. Who do you love most in the world?
123. Who do you hate most?
People who are disrespectful.
124. Who could you not live without?
My family and my very close friends.
125. Who do you tell things to first?
126. Who knows all your secrets?
127. Who do you always argue with?
Elijah and I do not have arguments we have discussions.
128. Who last told you they loved you? (both romantic and not)
Romantically my last ex boyfriend, lying cheating bastard!! *clears her throat* sorry for that outburst
Non-romantically Phoenix and Elijah
129. Who did you last tell you loved them? (both romantic and not)
Romantically my last ex boyfriend.
Non-romantically Elijah and Phoenix
130. Have you ever punched anyone? Why?
Yes because he was attacking Phoenix!
131. Who do you go to for advice?
132. Who would you risk your life for?
My whole entire family and my closest friends.
133. Who do you most respect?
I have a lot of respect for my father.
134. Do you have any heroes or idols?
I had a hero and it was Harley
135. If you could kill someone and get away with it, who would it be?
Phoenix's Biological father, I would kill him in an instant.
136. Are there any qualities in people or behaviors that you just can't stand?
Just people who are disrespectful, close minded, or non accepting.
137. Would you sacrifice your own happiness for someone else? Anyone in particular?
Yes I would my family.
138. What is a typical day like? Or is each day different?
Every day is different.
139. Are you a morning or a night person?
I am a night person, which I believe is typical behavior for my breed of fox. I only am a morning person when I absolutely have to be.
140. How do you usually dress?
Casually jeans and a nice top, or plain old t-shirt sometimes I wear an occasional sun dress or skirt.
141. Is there anything you keep with you at all times?
Yes I keep a locket Harley gave me when I was still a young fox kit.
142. Do you keep a journal? Why or why not?
No I do not keep a journal because I don't have time to write in one my life is pretty busy.
143. Are you regularly in trouble or do you always follow all the rules?
I follow the rules, and only break them when I absolutely have to.
144. Do you ever drink or get drunk?
I only drink on occasion now haven't been drunk since Junior high.
145. Do you ever go to parties?
Only parties for my students.
146. Describe your bedroom. What is in it? Is it messy?
Well its a normal bedroom it has the normal things you have in a master bedroom, a bed, a night stand, a dresser, a walk in closet, a bathroom. I also have various certificates and awards and a few plaques on my walls, I also have a TV. No its pretty organized.
147. What would you like most to change about your life?
Absolutely nothing I am quite happy with how my life is right now.
148. Are you happy with your life?
Yes, yes I am, i am quite proud of how my life turned out so far.
149. What is your religion? Any strong religious beliefs?
I have no religion to place a label on, I believe there is a higher power somewhere.
150. Are you very religious?
151. Are you superstitious?
152. What would you die before doing?
I would die before betraying my family or causing harm to anyone I care about.
153. Do you have any strong political views?
No I am not a fan of politics.
154. Are you satisfied with the current government? Why or why not?
Yes and No why because I wish that the government would accept that there are different kinds of people in the world and yes because they are the ones that have to make the most important decisions for their people and I am glad that I don't have to stress about it.
155. What do you think of death and the afterlife?
I believe there will always be death in the world that will never change we can't all live forever and i don't like to label it as the afterlife I like to call it the higher realm of power, or a waiting room until you are needed again in the world.
156. What do you think of war?
I hate war I think its stupid but at the same time it will always happen people will always be at war with others really because of how people are raised or what their beliefs are.
157. Could you personally kill someone if it meant saving others? (Have you ever?)
In a major position where there was no other alternative yes, and no i never have killed anyone.
158. Do you snore?
I don't know, if i do people have not told me.
159. Do you have any secrets?
Yes I do, but doesn't everyone.
160. Do you have many fears? What are they?
Yes the only fears I have are losing my family.
161. How do you deal with physical pain? Have you ever been seriously injured?
I can handle pain to a certain extent before I can't handle it anymore. Seriously injured yes my ribs have been broken, I have also broken some limbs.
162. How do you cope with deaths of people you know?
I don;t cope well with deaths of people I care about alone but when I have others with me that are close to me I can cope well.
163. Have you ever killed anyone? Why? How?
No I have not (wasn't this question already asked?)
164. Have you ever seen anyone die? What happened?
Yes, i have seen people die in car crashes or in hospitals. I have no idea how things have happened all I know is that they have.
165. What do you live for? What keeps you going?
I live for my family and my jobs My students keep me going.
166. Can you speak more than one language? What languages and why?
No I only know English.
167. Do you have any bad habits?
I am sure I do, and people who have observed it haven't really told me but I don't really see any bad habits of me with my own eyes.
168. Are you typically willing to help people who you ask for it? To what extent would you willingly help them?
Yes, when they really need it.
169. What is your speaking style (fast, monotone, loquacious)?
I speak normally.
170. What are your insecurities?
I do yes, but I don't like to admit to them.
171. Do you have any quirks or eccentricities?
Yes, I have Fox ears and a fox tail.
172. Do you have any special natural abilities?
Well I can sing very well.
173. Do you have any combat training? Why?
Yes, of course I do! I am a martial arts teacher after all.
174. What is the best compliment you could receive? (You're gorgeous, your paintings are beautiful, you are the perfect mother)
The best compliment I could receive is that I have beautiful eyes and a beautiful voice.
175. If the entire world only had one night left, what would you do? Who would you spend your last hours with?
I would spend it in Japan with my family.
176. If you could know anything, what would it be? (Like how the pyramids were built, what your boyfriend was thinking five minutes ago)
If I could know anything it would be how on Earth do the martial arts masters control a snake or catch a fly with chopsticks.
177. If you could learn to do anything, even if it's impossible (like dancing if you're in a wheelchair), what would it be? (no powers, see next question)
I would learn how to play the guitar.
178. If you could have one magic power, what would it be? Why?
If i could have one magic power it would be how to shift into a different animal, because I have always wondered how on earth I became this way.
179. If you got one wish (no wishing for more wishes), what would you wish for?
I would wish to see Drakon again.
180. Are you a social person? Or do you prefer solitude?
Yes I am a very social person I used to prefer solitude when I was little until I met Phoenix.
181. How would you describe your personality?
Well I'm a pretty nice person, I get along with most but not all people, I'm a pretty approachable type person, I mean my students love me and have no trouble coming to me with problems, I do have some trust issues but not so many that it effects my relationships with people.
182. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
I'm an optimist most of the time, but sometimes I'm a pessimist so I guess you could say I'm a pretty neutral person.
183. Are you creative?
I would consider myself creative yes.
184. Do you like to take risks?
Not really only when its needed.
185. Are you usually an honest person?
186. How would you describe your personal hygiene? Would others agree?
I'm very clean I take good care of my fur and my teeth I pamper myself sometimes too. Yes others would agree that I have good personal hygiene.
187. Do you think you dress well? Would others agree?
I think I dress very well, and very appropriatly. Yes my friends and family would agree.
188. Are you sentimental?
189. Are you openly emotional?
Yes. (isn't that the same as sentimental almost?)
190. Are you a hard worker?
Yes i am a very hard worker.
191. Are you usually a leader or a follower? Are you happy with that?
A follower unless I have to be a leader like for my students, sometimes I'm happy with that and sometimes I'm not.
192. Are you confident?
193. Are you introverted or extroverted?
I am extroverted.
194. Are you a stressed person?
Not really, I mean I stress sometimes.
195. Are you easily embarrassed?
Yes, especially when it comes to guys.
196. Are you very proud?
I am a proud Fox anthromorph yes, but not overly proud.
197. How do you think other people see you?
A confident, nice, happy person who loves her job, and loves her family.
198. What things do others say are your weaknesses?
Some would say my weaknesses are that I am a very emotional person and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
199. What do others say are your strengths?
Others say that my strengths are how well I teach my students, and how confident in myself I am.
200. Do people generally like you or dislike you?
They like me.
201. What do you think are your best qualities?
My personality, my humanity, and my eyes.
202. What do you think are your worst qualities?
My hair color mostly.
203. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
As stated very early on in this interview just my hair color.
204. Overall, are you happy with yourself?
205. What is your favorite food?
Roasted chicken or anything that involves chicken.
206. What is your favorite drink?
My favorite drink is soda.
207. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is Lilac.
208. What is your favorite animal?
209. What is your favorite book?
Anything that involves a love story and martial arts.
210. What is your favorite movie?
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
211. What is your favorite music genre?
Traditional Japanese meditation music.
212. What is your favorite childhood story?
My favorite childhood story was The Fox and The Hound.
213. What is your favorite weather?
Warm but crisp weather when the air smells fresh.
214. What is your favorite season?
215. What is your dream vacation?
To go to Japan for fun, not for work.
216. Do you like to travel or stay in one place?
I like to do both. (Don't care if its cheating she would rather do both)
217. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
218. Would you rather have a life full of adventure or an uneventful life?
A life full of adventure hello! I am a Fox anthromorph.
219. What is your favorite holiday?
The Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival. (Obviously in the US its not a holiday but in Japan it is.)
220. What is your favorite flower?
My favorite flower is an Iris.
221. What is your favorite sport? Do you like sports?
My favorite sport is Martial arts. I do yes
222. What is your favorite curse word?
I have many and use them often *chuckles*
223. Do you prefer the city or the country?
224. Do you prefer showers or baths?
I like to take showers and baths.
225. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who try to shove their beliefs down your throat.
226. Are you disgusted by anything?
Perverted drunk people disgust me. especially those that obsess about young children and how they want to use them for unspeakable horrible things.
227. Are you squeamish?
228. Regardless of skill, do you like dancing, singing, or drawing? Anything else?
I love to sing.
229. Do you enjoy art?
Yes, I enjoy looking at it.
230. What would be the perfect day?
The perfect day for me would be a beautiful warm crisp day in a park where there is a nice breeze, so that children can run and play and fly kites and the best part about my perfect day is that my family and my friends would be there to enjoy it with me.
231. Do you have any hobbies?
Just my job.
232. What do you enjoy doing most?
The thing I enjoy doing most other then my job is spending time with my family and my friends.
233. When did you last feel happy? Why?
The last time I was happy was when I was at Summer camp, because I was with my best friend and Drakon was around me all the time *smiles dreamilly*
234. When did you last feel sad? Why?
The last time I was sad was at Harley's funeral, because he was gone and all of my loved ones were crying, to see my loved ones cry breaks my heart.
235. When did you last feel angry? Why?
When Phoenix's mother and father did not care what happened to her, why because she is my best friend and my sister and to see somebody who is supposed to be her blood her parents could care less if she died that is why I was angry.
236. When did you last feel guilty? Why?
Last time I felt guilty was when I had to tell one of my students that I couldn't have him in my class anymore, why because he became very aggressive when he sparred even though he had great potential I couldn't be responsible for the students he would of almost killed with how aggressive he was.
237. When was the last time you cried? Why?
The last time I cried was when Harley died, why because he was a huge part of my life.
238. When did you last see your family? Is this amount of time normal?
I last saw my parents at my graduation, yes its normal because I am an adult now and they have a very active life now that they are retired.
239. When did you last do someone a favor? Who and what was it?
last time I did somebody a favor was a very long time ago, it was Elijah I made reservations for him and Harley at a couples resort for their last valentines day together before the unfortunate car accident.
240. When did you last confess something to someone? What was it and to who?
Again it was a very long time ago, it was to a priest I was confessing to him that I attacked a man.
241. When was the last time you were sick?
Last Winter I had caught the Flu.
242. Who is the last person you spoke to?
The last person I spoke to was the dean of the school I am employed at.
243. What was the last dream you can remember?
The last dream I had that I can remember, was that I had seen Drakon again and that he and I had told each other how we felt about one another, and it ended up that he and I both were in love with one another and we ended up getting married and having kids and living out long and full happy healthy lives together.
244. What is your current mood?
I am content right now.
245. Where are you?
I am at the park with Phoenix and her new love.
246. What color are your nails/toenails?
They are not painted any color really they are greyish white.
247. What are your goals for this year?
To reconnect with Drakon.
248. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
No sadly I do not have any pets.
249. What is your current health? Any injuries? From what?
Currently I am very healthy, not sick and not injured.
250. What is the nearest book to you?
The History of Japanese martial arts.
251. Are you wanted for any crimes?
No not at all.
252. Finally, how many weapons are currently on your person?
I currently have a Swiss army knife on my person.