♦ ART STATUS ♦
– Art Trades: CLOSED
– Requests: Via my events only (like raffles)
Re-created my RO character in 'Secret World Legends'. Sal's OK as long as there are guns.
Hello. I am Early Onion. You can call me Onion. I draw because it is fun. I always draw semi-chibis, but I am practising drawing non-chibis as well. I like drawing my OCs from my stories, and some fan art from Ragnarök Online/RO. I usually make traditional art using pencils, but I am also exploring digital art using Krita (I have a tablet now!).
Basic loves and likes: birds (especially backyard birds); collecting postage stamps; buns; pasta; collecting llama badges (llama for llama!); people who keep their word and have good manners; punctuality; drawing my characters; writing my stories; Roborovskii hamsters.
I am attracted to: concepts of balance, endlessness / looping / infinity, nothingness, identity; the colour pale yellow; stories or games with portals to other worlds; ISTPs; night cityscape scenes; heavy industrial area scenes; guns; 'full' (not half) silver buckles. Oh, I think prime numbers are cool.
♦ OTHER ONION INFO ♦
(Beware, Eclipse has turned those Journals into ugly forms and I don't dare to update them yet.)
♦ ONION EVENTS ♦
Nothing at the moment.
♦ LINKS ♦
– dA Eclipse (my main site)
– The Chibi Shop by Onion, E. (my commission website)
– Instagram (second main, same art content as my dA, but sometimes shorter description)
– Diaspora (mostly same art content as my dA, but sometimes shorter description; and the only place I post life updates, though rarely)
– My Discord tag: EarlyOnion#5189
– Ko-Fi (more for donations and commissions, featuring only select artwork)
– The Daily Doram (a mild RP blog based on my Ragnarök Online (iRO) gameplay as a Summoner; but currently at a halt since I'm not playing RO at the moment)
– The Journey Home by Onion, E. (background story for my main OC, Vic; and the only story of mine which I’ve written till finish. It’s a bit flat, but you can take a peek if you want.)
– Tumblr (now inactive because I didn't know the Tumblr scene is so dead)
Credits: Huge thanks to for making the yellow infinity stamp for me!
And in case anyone is wondering why there is a "." before the images I've inserted: it is to avoid losing the spacing between my paragraph and the image after it because every time you 'Edit Bio', the image moves up, sticking to the butt of the paragraph and thus looks crowded.
(see my About for their descriptions)
'Ssup guys. Eclipse sucks and it feels like I have this unpaid part-time job of reporting bugs for a UI rejected by community, so they better let me keep this box (which is also buggy) as compensation for my time.