|~-~-~-~-~-~-~In the name of all Assassins~-~-~-~-~-~-~|
Assassin's Creed: Unity Co-Op Demo and TrailerHello all!
Happy E3 week to all you gamers out there!
So, a part of E3 week, Ubisoft has released Co-Op game play of the new Assassin's Creed: Unity. I've seen at least three times already, and it's just amazing! The graphics and movements- ugh! So beautiful! And realistic! I know I'm missing out not having an XBox One, but I don't have that kind of money to spend XD But anyway, here's the video I'll share with all you AC fans out there!
As of now! There is a new trailer for AC: Unity! Check it out!
|More Journal Entries|
Comission takers: eagles-of-freedom.deviantart.c…
The CreeD's maxim: "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" / "Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito" / "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine"
Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent / Hide in plain sight / Never compromise the BrotherhooD
Al Mualim: "Let the people mask you such that you become one with the crowd."
Al Mualim: "Your actions must never bring harm upon us - direct or indirect!"
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad: "Nine lives in exchange for mine..."
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad: "Only where I need begin."
Malik: ''Rest, prepare, cry in a corner. Do whatever it is you do before a mission, only make sure you do it quietly.''
- Altaïr: "Talal is dead.
- "Malik: "Oh, I know, I know. In fact, the entire city knows! Have you forgotten the meaning of subtlety?!"
Altaïr: "We place faith in ourselves; we see the world the way it really is, and hope that, one day, all mankind might see the same."
"The truth is written in blood."
Desmond: "Abstergo has some really fucked up interior decorators..."
- Desmond Miles: [While trying to escape Abstergo] "What's the plural of "Animus"? Is it "Animuses"? "Animi"? What do you think, Lucy? ...Lucy?"
- Lucy Stillman: "Desmond. Shut-the fuck-up. Please!"
- Desmond: "Agh!"
- Shaun Hastings: "Oh, what are you, a tiny child?"
- Ezio: "Buona sera, Vieri. We were just talking about you! I'm surprised to see you here. I thought the Pazzi hired others to do their dirty work."
- Vieri: "It's your family that cries for guards when there's trouble, cordardo. Afraid to handle things yourself?"
- Ezio: "Your sister seemed quite satisfied with the "handling" I gave her earlier!"
[Ezio and his men laugh]
- Vieri: [enraged] "Uccidetelo!" [throws a rock, which hits Ezio in side of his face.]
- Federico: "You must help him! That pretty face is his only asset!"
- Ezio: "Fottiti!"
- Federico: "It is a good life we lead, brother."
- Ezio: "The best. May it never change".
- Federico: "And may it never change us."
"Your behavior is unacceptable! It... it...[laughter] It reminds me of myself when I was your age!" Giovanni to Ezio
- Maria Auditore: "You should find an outlet."
- Ezio Auditore: "I have plenty of outlets."
- Maria Auditore: [seriously]: "I meant besides vaginas."
- Ezio Auditre [rolling his eyes]: "Mother...!"
- Uberto Alberti: "You would have done the same. To save the ones you love."
- Ezio Auditore: "Yes. I would. And I have. [to the crowd] The Auditore are not dead!! I'm still here! ME! Ezio! Ezio Auditore!"
Mario Auditore: "Don't you recognize me? It's-a me, Mario!"
- Ezio Auditore: "What are you and your allies planning? Is this what my father discovered? Is this why he was killed?"
- Vieri de' Pazzi: "I'm sorry, were you hoping for a confession?" [dies]
- Ezio Auditore [outside the White Room]: "Pezzo di merda! Vorrei solo che avessi sofferto di più! Hai avuto la fine che meritavi! Spero che bru-" (Piece of shit! I only wished you'd suffered more! You met the fate you deserved! I hope yo-)
- Mario Auditore: "Enough, Ezio! Show some respect!"
- Ezio Auditore: "Respect!? After all that's happened!? Do you think he would have shown us such kindness!?"
- Mario Auditore: "You are not Vieri. Do not become him." [closes Vieri's eyes] "Che la morte ti dia la pace che cercavi. Requiescat in pace" (May death provide the peace you sought. Rest in peace.)
La Volpe: "They call me many things: Murderer. Tagliagole (Cutthroat). Thief. But you may call me La Volpe. At your service, Messer Ezio."
Ezio Auditore [after killing Francesco de Pazzi]: "Meglio essere felici in questa vita che aspirare a esserlo nella prossima. Requiescat in pace" (Better to be content in this life, than aspire to it in the next. Rest in peace).
- Leonardo da Vinci: "Be careful, - Ezio. Do you know who that was?"
- Ezio: "My next conquest?"
- Leonardo: "I don't think so, Ezio! That's Caterina Sforza, daughter of the Duca di Milano. Her husband is-"
- Ezio: "Husband?"
- Leonardo: "Si. Her husband is the Lord of Forli. That woman is as powerful and dangerous as she is young and beautiful."
- Ezio: "Sembra come una donna per me." (Sounds like my kind of lady.)
- Ezio Auditore [after assassinating Carlo Grimaldi): "Ezio Auditore: It takes one Assassin to kill another, it seems.
- Carlo Grimaldi: We kill thinking it's best for us, do we not, Messer Ezio?
- Ezio Auditore: I do this not for myself. Compio questo sacrificio per il bene superiore. Requiescat in pace." (I make this sacrifice for the greater good. Rest in peace).
Ezio Auditore [after assassinating Emilio Barbarigo]: "Non trovo alcuna gioia in questo, ma non c'e altro modo. Requiescat in pace" (I take no joy in this, but I see no other way. Rest in peace.)
Ezio Auditore [after assassinating Silvio Barbarigo]: "Ezio Auditore: Non temete l'oscurita - accettate il suo abbraccio. Requiescat in pace." (Fear not the darkness - but welcome its embrace. Rest in peace).
Rosa: "You may not see it, Ezio, but it's better here because of the things you've done."
[As Rodrigo and Ezio fight for the last time in the Vault.]
- Ezio Auditore: "What do you even want with the Vault, Rodrigo!?"
- Rodrigo Borgia: "Don't you know what lies within!? Or do you mean to tell me the great and powerful Assassins never figured it out!?"
- Ezio Auditore: "Figured what out?"
- Rodrigo Borgia: "GOD! It's God that dwells within!"
- Ezio Auditore: "You expect me to believe God lives beneath Il Vaticano?"
- Rodrigo Borgia: "A more logical location than a kingdom on a cloud, don't you think? Surrounded by singing angels and cherubim. Makes for a lovely image, but the truth is far more interesting!"
- Ezio Auditore: "Let's say I was to believe you; what do you think he'll do when you open that door?"
- Rodrigo Borgia: "I don't care. It's not approval I'm after—only power!"
- Ezio Auditore: "And you think he'll give it up!?
- Rodrigo Borgia: What lies beyond that wall will not be able to resist the Staff and Apple. They were made for felling gods!"
- Ezio Auditore: "God is supposed to be all-knowing, all-powerful. You think a couple of ancient relics can harm him!?"
- Rodrigo Borgia: "You know nothing, boy. You take your image of the Creator from an ancient book; a book, mind you, written by men!"
- Ezio Auditore: "You are the Pope! And yet you dismiss the central text of your faith!?"
- Rodrigo Borgia: "Are you really so naive!? I became Pope because it gave me access. It gave me power! Do you think I believe a single goddamn word of that ridiculous book!? It's all lies and superstition, just like every other religious tract written over the past ten thousand years!"
Some women [running away during attack/fight] "I can't die! I am beautiful!"
Some men [witnessing Ezio free run/climb] "He must be late. And she must be beautiful!"
Shaun Hasting: "History is the study of change. Change is life. When things become static, it means they're dead."
- Lucy: "Made it! Let me see..."
- Desmond: "Oh, you go on ahead. I'll just stay here to die in the dark with the bats!"
Ezio Auditore [to Nicollò Machiavelli]: Is that admiration I hear in your voice?
Ezio:"Get out of here before I regret sparing your life."
Sofia Sartor: "The more we learn about the world, the less we seem to know."
Ezio [singing]: "The things I do to save the world surprise me time to time. Like learning how to play the lute and making these words rhyme."
Ezio Auditore: "Templars are always quick to talk of peace, but very slow to concede power."
Ezio: "Liberty can be messy, Ahmet. But it is priceless."
"Why do you never give up Ezio!" - "I've never learned how to."
Ezio Auditore: 'To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.'
The doors to the Altair's library were engraved with the folowing lines: "Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is absolute, everything is possible" - "Hide in the midst of the crowds - We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust"
- Shaun: "Oh, that's a.. Hold still... That's a lovely view!"
- Desmod: "Seriously Shaun? Fuck you."
Haytham Kenway: Your death opens a door. It's nothing personal. Well, maybe it is a little personal. You've been a pain in my ass, after all."
Ratohnhaké:ton: "I have known a true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit. A world which was taken from me"
Ratohnhaké:ton: "The shot must be quick. The kill clean. This rabbit is a gift. We must return nature's kindness with our own."
Robert Faulkner: "Who is she? Why the Aquila, boy! The Ghost of the North Seas! ... She's a ship, boy, and make no mistake about it!"
Ratohnhaké:ton: "My enemy is a notion. Not a nation."
Achilles Davenport: "Life is not a fairy tale and there are no happy endings."
Ratohnhaké:ton: " What would you have me do? I made a promise to my people."
Achilles Davenport: "In you haste to safe the world, take care you don't destroy it"
Achilles: "What have you done?
- Ratohnhaké:ton: "When my people go to war, a hatchet is buried into a post to signify its start. When the war is over, the hatchet is removed."
- Achilles: "You could've used a tree!"
Ratohnhaké:ton: "I realize now that it will take time. That the road is long and shrouded in darkness. It is a road that will not always take me where I wish to go. But I will travel down it, nonetheless."
Ratohnhaké:ton "My mother's blood may stain another's hands, but Charles Lee is no less a monster, and all he does, he does by your command."
- John Pitcairn [dying]: "You wield your blade like a man, but your mouth like a child. And now more will die... Because o' that..." [dies]
- Ratohnhaké:ton: "It is better to have lived for a cause, than none at all."
Charles Lee: "Even those men you sought to save have turned their backs on you. Yet you fight. You resist. Why?" - Ratohnhaké:ton "Beacue no one else will."
AC IV - Black Flag
Blackbeard: [talking of Edward Kenway]: "He's a fearsome dog that feeds off trouble and turmoil... I've seen him clear the deck of a Spanish galleon like it were nothing. Fighting like a devil, dressed as a man."
Edward:"As long as empires generate wealth and riches, we will be there to bleed them dry!"
(Feel free to tell me if you know more like this, so this list can be completed )