Ignorantia legis non excusat - Ignorance is not an excuse. Not knowing the rules does not absolve you from following them, nor does it serve as an excuse for not following them.
1) Do not claim my adopt art as your original design. Always credit.
2) Do not trace / copy /steal.
3) Breaking the rules puts you on buyer blacklist.
4) I solely decide if you will be removed from blacklist or not.
5) I retain all commercial rights to my adopt outfits.
1) Only the owner of the purchased adopt outfit is allowed to use it.
2) The adopt is for personal use only (non-commercial).
3) You may give away or trade your adopt outfit.
4) You are free to edit the adopt outfit so long as it still resembles what you have purchased.
5) You must be explicitly clear about gifting/trading.
6) Please notify me on new owner so I can update the deviation info.
7) You're not allowed to resell the adopt (edited or not) for profit.
8) You're allowed to post my adopt on any website you want under the condition that you will credit/link it back to me.
9) You're allowed to crop for personal use (icon/avatar/banner etc)
10) You're allowed to display it as character reference.
11) You're allowed to commission other artists to draw any of your characters in purchased outfit.
12) You're allowed to make a cosplay out of the adopt outfit.
13) You're NOT allowed to raffle adopt outfit.
1) Please post your bids as a response to the featured comment beneath the deviation.
2) The Auction is concluded if the following occur:
- There will be no more bids after 24 hours from last bid.
- Someone opts for AB.
1) Paypal real money ONLY.
2) dA points will NOT be accepted.
3) e-checks will NOT be accepted.
4) Instalment payment will NOT be accepted.
5) Remember to use "NO SHIPPING REQUIRED" via paypal. I will refund the money if you won't (minus the paypal fee).
6) Do NOT use Paypal app as it does not have "NO SHIPPING REQUIRED" option.
7) I do NOT do holdovers.
8) You're expected to pay within 24 hours of receiving the note about your auction win.
9) Here are few visual guides on how to make proper purchase:
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
1) I reserve the right to cancel your adopt outfit purchase for any reason at any time.
2) In case of breaching any of rule 2, 5, 6, 7 or 13 of ADOPTABLE RULES as well as rule 8 of PAYMENT RULES the current owner of the adopt outfit will lose the status of ownership. The adopt outfit will be taken back and made available as an auction or given to second highest bidder if applicable.
3) You cannot claim refund if you were found breaching any of rule 2, 5, 6, 7 or 13 of ADOPTABLE RULES.