At the moment, I don’t recall any MORE secrets that will be added.
Likely from now on, we will see more and more stuff be revealed.
Or, wait, what about Temporary Events that spark curiosity and then lead to a Big Reveal? Are THOSE secrets?
Merlin, being a Glass Cannon, got himself some risky protection at the Orcs’ camp:
CURSED WEREWOLF PELT ROBE:
(Unlike many cursed items, you CAN remove it without the "remove curse" spell… but not if you’ve already transformed.)
Damage Reduction 10/silver
WISDOM CHECK once per hour when in view of Full Moon (DC15 +- circumstances).
Fail results in accidental too-long look at the moon, and turning into a hostile werewolf for 1D4 hours.
Alternative avoidance metods:
– keep eyes closed all the time.
– specific mental-manipulation spell that makes your brain incapable of seeing/recognizing the moon
– other improvised validly-reasoned methods
META-notes for the DM:
If you give it to a low-level character, don’t hesitate to make Full Moon "coincidentally" appear during IMPORTANT MOMENTS in the game, to force your players to improvise on their feet not to have suddenly a Werewolf-Enemy replacing their Ally (while IN CLOSE PROXIMITY)
Twilight failed Merlin’s Wisdom Check, so he forgot to make sure if THIS night which is happening has a full moon or not, before putting the robe on.
Either way, he’s paranoid, and is wondering whether it will be better to put the robe in his backpack and sell it later.
Shade’s Magical Weapon:
 Blood-Hankering Long Bow
Each successful hit on a LIVING NON-MAGICAL  CREATURE THAT HAS BLOOD which deals at least 2 HP of damage, heals 1 HP in the shooter. (Permantent heal. Does not go over MAX HP.)
(( It "teleports" blood’s Life Energy to the shooter via 4th dimension because Bow and its arrow become entangled via 4th dimension after each shot.))
 examples and counter-examples:
– human farmer
– human farmer with a magic ring
– human farmer who just got healed with a magic potion
– spellcaster with all his spell slots empty, and ongoing magic effects ended
MAGICAL: – human wizard/sorcerer with their spell slots still not-used-up
– human farmer with a magic potion (with an ongoing effect) coursing through their blood
– unicorn or any other magical creature
– cursed non-magical creature
…and her super mysterious Player Character:
FIRST NAME: [REDACTED]
LAST NAME: [REDACTED]
CURRENT ALIAS: Shade PREVIOUS ALIASES: [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED]…
NUMBER OF PREVIOUS ALIASES: [REDACTED]
CURRENT AFFILIATIONS: [REDACTED]
CURRENT TRUE ENEMIES: [REDACTED]
CURRENT TRUE ALLIES: [REDACTED]
STATUS AS A SINGLE/DOUBLE/TRIPLE AGENT FOR VARIOUS GROUPS (IF ANY): [REDACTED]
WHAT DOES SHADE REALLY ENJOY:
– Money, loot, valuables (Shade’s permanent trait),
– Weapons that (paradoxically) scream: "SILENT ASSASSIN!" and "She’s so badass!" (Shy finds it amusing that Shade PRETENDS to not-care, but she actually CARES about people finding her badass and cool and such.)
– Making people keep guessing about her True Identity. (Fluttershy is experimenting with that personality trait of Shade. She will see if Shade will become more honest later.)
Rogue, level 5
153 cm 39 kg
AC 10+4+(3+1) = 18
STR 12 (currently 8 due to a Strength-lowering curse) [max Medium Weight capacity: 53 pounds]
Sneak Attack: +3d6
Trap sense +1
Magical dagger (+1) [1 lb]
Magical long bow (+1, plus one magical side-effect) [3 lbs]
Heart Pendant [negligent weight]
Studded leather (+1) [20 lbs]
Arcane Automail Leg [20 lbs]
Money (200+ GP) [4.5 lbs]
Cure Light Wounds potions (72) [4.5 lbs]
TOTAL WEIGHT: 53 lbs
(Fluttershy didn’t want to go into Heavy Load and reach her party members too late due to lowered running speed (x4 → x3) )
FORMERLY OWNED: Throwing knifes [story’s page6]
(Fluttershy wrongly thought that Rogues are automatically proficient with those. She swapped them for a long bow once Twilight corrected her.)
((Side-note about Doombringer: RD wrongly thinks she needs only Power Attack and Cleave to get the Great Cleave feat.
She is unaware of that last Greater Power Attack’s prerequisite to get her beloved Great Cleave… boy will she be pissed when she learns that. X3 ))