dylan613's avatar

Minecraft Mob Ideas: Undead (Ghost) Dylanus

1 0 468 (1 Today)
By dylan613   |   
Published:
© 2015 - 2020 dylan613
I Made An Undead Or Ghost Version Of A Dylanus I Made Before For Vanilla Minecraft.

Mob Type: Hostile

Health Points: 120

Attack Points: 13 (Easy) 16 (Normal) 19 (Hard)

Spawns: All Biomes

Description: There Is About 2% Chance That These Mobs Appear When A Dylanus Is Killed By A Player 2 Game Days Ago, But With 98% That These Mobs Spawn Naturally. They Can Hover Above Ground And Can Fly To Get To Hard-To-Reach Places Or Just Simply To Chase Players By Flying While Trying To Hunt Players. Just Like Other Hostile Undead Mobs, These Mobs Die In Sunlight. Unlike Normal Dylanuses, These Undead or Ghost Dylanuses Are Not Passive, They're Hostile.
Image size
204x409px 11.39 KB
Comments0
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In