Scent: A rather fresh mix of neroli, dewfruit, thyme and a deep undertone of musk with a hint of amber.
Ishkay is one of the most patient people in all three worlds. He has to be considering he has to watch Sandro all day, making sure the boy doesn't just run off to chase butterflies or sweets again. It takes a LOT to cause him to grow frustrated and angry. He is serious and dutiful but at the same time has a rather warm side to himself after he started opening up with a person.
There isn't much to say about Ishkay's history... he became the Magi Sandro's servant and guard upon his arrival in Morrden. Ever since, he stayed by the necromancer's side, helping him in his duties as Magi and keeping the Silent City save. Since the Astral Breach, he often travels Ehana too, meeting with politicians, Kings and Queens,... he never sets a step into Itherion though.
- Ishkay is a swordfighter. He has a large black sword, he can summon from his earring.
- In Morrden it is very hard to defeat Ishkay. He is his strongest in the Silent City.... in Ehana his powers are rather weakened though, though his skill with the sword itself remains, no matter where he goes.
- Ishkay never leaves Sandro's side for more then two weeks. He sometimes grows sick when being away from Morrden and his master too long.
- Just as his Master, Ishkay learned how to play the piano and organ during his life in Morrden and enjoys doing so to distract and calm himself after a long day.
- Ishkay usually wears a mixture between armor and kimono, though he sometimes wears more casual cloths too. He often is seen with his dark skull mask on though.
- He isn't very good in taking heat... he'd chose a cool winter night over a warm beach trip any day.
- Sandro Ris'tar: Ishkay is Sandro's personal servant ever since the young necromancer arrived in Morrden. He makes sure the boy takes his duties seriously while also taking a lot of work off his shoulders, often traveling in Sandro's name to handle politicians in Ehana. Ishkay values his master a lot, even though he almost drives him crazy on a regular basis...
- Necrodin: Somehow, whenever Necrodin, Sandro's undead dragon conflux, appears, Ishkay disappears... Sandro assumes his servant and protector probably is scared of his conflux. Ah well, many people are, so he won't blame him.
*casually also links to this here in case it isn't obvious enough yet*
First sketch and face without mask:
((Ahahaha I was actually super lazy with that background... //SHOT))
PFFFFFFF You are really going off on that ONE time he told Itsuki he sometimes goes to Ehana for such things to get his mind off things xD LMFAOOOO
Aber passt hier auch gut rein (auch wenn er zum anderen doch etwas besser passt Das ist schließlich eines meiner all time favourite von dir )
Ich finde das Design von diesem Char hier total toll Hat bissi was von Ninjas oder Samurai. Und seine Haare sehen so weich auch. Sooooo weich...mag anfassen.... *__*
Aber das Auge is gruselig...so gruselig, lieber nicht anfassen. Und nicht zu nahe ran, er hat ein Schwert...ein langes Schwert *bleibt auf Abstand*
Is das derselbe Ishkay, wie Sandro vorher auch hatte (also dieser Skelettdrache), oder hast du nur den Namen recycelt?
Oh, btw: Schön, dass du das Uni-Zeug jetzt soweit geschafft hast Ich bin so froh, mich nicht an ner Uni beworben zu haben. Man hat da wirklich nie frei. Entweder Vorlesungen, oder in den Ferien lernen bis zum Abwinken, dann Prüfungen und gleich wieder Vorlesungen. An der FH ist das viel gemütlicher: Vorlesungen, dann Prüfungen und dann 2 - 3 Monate herrliche Freiheit und nichts zu tun
Dann mal viel Spaß beim Zeichnen