Developer: DRSDavidSoft dADroid-bot
• changelog Introduction
I've been working on a project that is designed to be a multi-purpose DeviantART bot. Using dADroid, you'll be able to automate what you do to be faster, easier and more accurate.
There are tons of features for users that I've already programmed into dADroid!
Check my example by posting
comment and get an instant llama
over here: dADroid: tools
dADroid also powers the top llama trading groups on DeviantArt.Features
Here's a quick list of what dADroid will be able to do:
You can imagine that by using these features, the bot will be able to do things like:
- Logging in and keeping sessions
- Fetching information about users, groups and deviations
- Getting information such as a user's group list, a group's member list or a deviation's favourite list
- Sending and receiving comments; featuring comments in a group or profile; hiding comments
- Sending, receiving and replying to notes
- Giving badges (e.g. llamas) to any accounts
- Giving points to any accounts
- Watching users
- adding deviations to the favourites
- Getting a user's llama activity
- Fetching visitor activity
- Fetching and moderating message center activity (e.g. notifications)
- Blocking and unblocking users
- Participating in the llamatrade feature automatically
- Organizing and arranging the Gallections (i.e. Gallery and Favourites folders)
- .... and so on!
dADroid is already powering both the GiveALlamaGetALlama
and the Give-LlamaGetA-Llama
groups, providing llama activity stats and a list of active traders to the users on request!
Developer of any sort of project are welcome to use dADroid's APIs to power your own projects, or download the source code to create a new bot altogether.
If you are a
point account, you can use dADroid to automatically process activity, calculate points and give them to other users. Like what dAhub
does and what dATrade
dADroid also helps dailygiveget
reply to the profile comments!
If you'd like to integrate any part of dADroid in your own projects, I'll be glad to help! dADroid is currently in the beta stage
Please feel free to test any of its available functions!
I also want to have opinions, suggestions, ideas and anything that you might have in mind regarding this project. Do you always wanted something that DeviantART hadn't, like email notifications? Would you like to automate something that really annoys you doing manually every day? What features that you need dA lack?
If you might have any cautions, critiques or anything in particular for doing automated projects, I'd be more than glad to hear them. Any feedback is highly appreciated! Help Wanted
Would you like to help with graphic design, bot development, and server hosting?
I would appreciate your help. More info here
.Helping you with automation
Do you miss messages left on your profile, or notes to you?
Do you wish you could get an e-mail when a specified deviation shows up on your message center?
Do you give llamas/watches/faves on a regular basis?
Do you thank whoever gives you a llama randomly by returning another llama, or even leaving a message?
Are you a points account owner?
Do you want to automate the points transfer process, but you don't have time or skill to write a bot yourself?
is here for you!
By using the dA
Droid bot in your routine, you can automate your daily tasks, be relaxed and browse all the art in DeviantArt.dADroid will do the job for you. It will automatically:
- Thank people who have gave you watches/llamas/faves by sending a random comment from a specified list (plz accounts are also supported.)
- Send a welcome message when a deviant joins your group
- Return llamas to whoever have given you one
- Get you points
from points accounts, by giving watches/llamas/faves If you are a points account owner, dADroid can:
- Find out if a specified deviant has watched/llama'd/faved a list of other deviants
- Manage how many deviants they have given, calculate and process the amount of points they earned
- Give the points to them on a regular basis or immediatelydADroid is currently helping in llama-list and Give-LlamaGetA-Llama!
Go watch dailygiveget
, it is also powered by dADroid-bot
. How does it work?
After logging-in to dA
Droid, you'll see the configuration page.
You can set different rules for dA
Droid. For example, you can set a task for it to check the newest dAhub's watches/llamas/faves list, set a rule to automatically give llamas to users who have gave you watches/llamas/faves or enable the automatic welcome and thanks messages.
Once every couple of minutes, dA
Droid will go online and read your configurations. It checks what requests need to be done, gathers the required information from
DeviantArt, processes the data, and replies the data, including commands, back to the dA servers. How to join?
The dADroid bot is at the beta stage at the moment.
Please leave a comment on this journal and watch DRSDavidSoft
for future notifications. The project will be live soon! I have an idea! / I have a request.
Please let me know if you have a suggestion or request. I'll be glad to hear any good and useful idea you might have! I want to test the Project now!
I am a Programmer / Software Developer
You can join the dA
Droid test team by sending a note to me at DRSDavidSoft
Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated.
If you are a software developer, feel free to join the coding team. You can also help with debugging and testing the project!
Since I have decided to make this project open-source, all the code will be available in a GitHub repository in the future. Do you use points accounts like dAhub?
Are you tired of checking the "newest"
list every often, and giving llamas and/or watching deviants one by one?
Then dADroid can automate that process for you! ***
* dAhub modules would only work for verified accounts.
** Your account would still give watches/llamas/faves, only it would be automated by the bot, and not done manually by you (i.e. pressing the "Give" button).
*** With the news of dAhub being shut down, I have removed this feature from the code.
Please note: I would like to know your opinions, ideas, suggestions, feedbacks and comments on this project. Update:
Thanks for all the great and encouraging comments! I have decided to finish this project and make it online for everyone.
P.S.: If you are one of these haters, please just ignore my project, Okay? No hard feelings.
Have a great day!