Warriors-A New Light Chap.5Chapter 5
It was already dark out, and the DuskClan patrol, which consisted of Shadowstar, Moonshine, Raggeddrop, Sparrowpaw, and Darkpaw were patrolling their border making sure no other patrol or clan was trespassing their territory.
Despite it being dark, the moon gave out some light for the patrol to see where they were going. As they looked around to see if anyone was passing their territory or prey running about; Shadowstar stopped and smelled the air catching a scent of something.
Moonshine and Raggeddrop caught the scent as well. Then they heard the sound of a fox and cats squealing for help. The patrol ran to where the commotion was going on and saw foxes attacking a patrol of FreezeClan warriors.
"Of all the times like this, a fox had to come at night." Shadowstar said.
The FreezeClan warriors were clawing their way to attack the foxes. Silverstar landed on one of the foxes, digging his claws on its back to keep him away from Suncloud who had claw marks over his belly. The ot
The Story of Mark and Friends Chap. 3The Story of Mark and Friends Chap. 3
After a fun weekend of being with his new friends, Mark was excited for the first day of school. He looked at himself in the mirror, and smiled. He then grabbed his backpack, and ran to his parent’s room to wake him up. “Mom! I’m ready for school!”
“Its Sunday! Go back to bed!” Darcy yelled, getting Mark nervous.
He saw the calendar, and his eyes widen. “Never mind!” He then quickly went back to his room.
~The Next Day~
Mark was in the car looking at the window hoping he can see what his school looks like. When they finally made it, he smiled seeing how big the school was. “Wow!” He said.
Darcy then got out of the car, and opened Mark’s side of the door, and let him out. Before Darcy can say goodbye, Mark bolted out the door and went to the playground to play with Jonathon and Benjamin.
“There he goes.” Darcy said tearing up. The boss came by and put his arm around
Warriors-A New Light Chapter 4Chapter 4
The LightClan camp was filled with cats sharing tongues. The apprentices went to the elders and queens den to give the prey they caught. Two apprentices, Rosepaw and Tigerpaw decided to feed the elders, while Silverpaw and Snowpaw decided to feed the queens.
Silverpaw then gave a mouse to Squirrelflower and her kits Mousekit and Robinkit. The two toms went over to the mouse, but Mousekit looked at his former den mate nervously. "You can have it Mousekit. I'll eat as soon as I'm done." Silverpaw said. Mousekit smiled and shared with Robinkit.
Silverpaw went out of the nursery and went to join her sister, Snowpaw to eat their prey. Silverpaw and Snowpaw decided to share the pigeon the later caught. As they were eating, Snowpaw wanted to talk about what happened with her earlier, but wasn't sure how to start it, or how they'll react to it.
"Hey Snowpaw." Silverpaw said getting her sister out of her thoughts. "You okay?" She asked. Snowpaw went silent and looked down.
"Yeah I'm f
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr