Oh that boy of mine tagging me.1→You must post these rules.
2→Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3→You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4→Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
5→No tag backs.
6→No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this." You legitimately have to tag ten people.
01. When my computer messes up just slightly, it makes me sad enough to cry. I have severe issues with my PC it seems.
02. Death is my oldest character, he's had a lot of incarnations since I was 8, but his current look I've had since I was around 14. Death personfications have always resonated with me, and I love seeing people's versions of it.
03. I'm heavily into OCs, particuarly those of my friends. I have a lot of issues enjoying my own though, but I do have a great many of them.
04. My favourite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Choco-macadamia. It rocks as a milkshake too.
05. I'm six foot, but I wish I was taller. Cept that would make buying pants even more difficult.
06. I call myself a 'PC Gamer' but really I'm terrible at playing games. The only ones I've ever finished really have been Monkey Island series, Grim Fandango and those ilks of Point and Click games. I've started many other games on PC, DS, 3DS, Wii and Playstation but... finishing is just effort.
07. I was the one of my mum's children who was cloest to being natural redhead. I was blonde, but with red highlights in the sun. I started dying my hair red when I was 14 and although I've gone blonde and stopped for a short while, my hair is now brown, so I just went back to dying red.
08. Lion King was my favourite Disney movie for years, and then boom. Beauty and the Beast took over and I love many, many adaptations of it. Give me more please. I love 'em.
09. Kenny is my favourite South Park character, has been from the start and will be till the end I'm sure. Why? Idk. maybe it's my blond love.
10. I didn't mean for these things to be so emo.tags
... idk. No one reads my journal here. Life
My job is going well, I love it most of the time and I'm learning about games. HOW RARE. Still terrible at playing them rather than just buying them for my shelves.
My beloved CreatoreMagico
is moving up on the 18th and going to live with me and my family. I am super excited about this, its been years since we lived togther. I hope it's the start of a long happy life <3
We're planning on visiting keh-arts
at some point too, that should be awesome.Pimping
I've commissioned some great people in my time, I feel I should pimp them for anyone who bothers to read these things.SpongeMuffin
- Commissioned twice now by myself and once by my RP buddy. A wonderful, quick artist; and besides that wonderfully chatty and friendly. Well worth keeping an eye on and dropping a comment to. oh yes.Neph
- Another friendly, super-fast commissioner. Very eager to please and extremely affordable. Wonderfully imaginative too.marourin
- An artist with an amazing style and wonderful command of copics. Seriously wonderful. I've commissioned her a thousand times now and am more and more joyful each time.keh-arts
- One of my oldest friends and also a girl I have been commissioning for a good many years. She's cheap, she's got a gorgeous style and she's always willing to ship you the originals. She's a doll, she really is.FoxyCharlie
- Loved so much, commissioned two or three times now, and I was wonderfully happy both times. They're perfectly willing to just run with the slighest of guidance and - what I love in a commissioner - willing to ship sketches and completed art across the ocean to my door. Vena Malfoy
- Sisters who work together and pull off amazing work. Well worth every penny commissioning these two. Friendly, fast and just amazing digital works.nekophoenix
- The first commission I got from Domly is hanging up and has been nearly like ten years. A gorgeous master of paints and primscolors, this is an artist who will always please you with the results.CreatoreMagico
- Of course, I must mention that my dearest boy offers chibi commissions most of the time and he is fast and they are always cheap and very adorable. Like him.Sitaart
- A wonderful rich CG styled artist, who does gorgeous WoW commissions (not that I play but you know.) She's done some gorgeous work for me and my friends and is as ever affordable.HatterMadness
- A dear sweetheart of a thing who will do you a super cheap CG commission in no time at all. She does terrible sexy mens, it must be said.crumblygumbly
- An artist I've loved a long time, and who I was lucky enough to nab some commission slots from. Fabulously fast work and just stunning ink work.inkscribble
- I'm already planning another commission from this artist. That just tells you how wonderful they are. A real joy to work it and a stunning visual style.Hellobaby
- An amazingly talented traditional media artist. Her work is stunningly detailed and gorgeously smooth. It's like owning a piece of an artbook.Harpyqueen
- As soon as I started watching this artist, I knew whom I wanted to commission from her the moment I could. A beautiful flowing style and amazingly sexy women.My Beloved Boy CreatoreMagico The Lovelies
These people deserve your attention. UNDIVIDED ATTENTION.annarti badpirate decacerata dustbudde Jadeica mashi-tsushiro nekophoenix mel-bot keh-arts
These people also need a mention, but don't update muchEE- DarkchaosJonWindschaser