I'll try something new here, if anyone would like to have a commissioned sketch from me... and you're going to one of the show's I'll be at: I can do it in advance and bring it to the show with me. This will save you time waiting around for me to finish it. Stress-free. Head shots, a figure sketch, something wacky. Email me and we'll talk. I do sort of a fusion of graphite, marker & sometimes ink on bristol. My email is t_bill23 at the mail that is hot. ;) ...and now on with the spring show schedule.
- Lexington Comic & Toy Con. March 24th. Lexington, KY. lexingtoncomiccon.com
- Gem City Comicon. March 31st - April 1st. Dayton, OH. gemcityc
yup, it's been about 3 weeks since my old computer died. A very expensive 4 weeks. With a new box, and a gently used upgrade on Adobe, I'm up and running again. Still really need Painter but I'm grateful for what I've got so far. Being as this was a big unexpected expense, I've been kicking around doing a Kickstarter to offset the financial hit. All the different levels I'm planning to do, if it's successful, will be like doing 4 or 5 cons. I'll be putting up sketches, prints and copies of the book I've been working toward finishing.
The past couple of weeks, I've been familiarizing myself with the brushes in Photoshop. It's the same version
- S.P.A.C.E. March 19-20th. Columbus, OH. low dow show:$5 will get you in.
- Comfest (w/ the Panel Collective). Gooddale Park. Columbus, OH (Last weekend of June) It's free, though parking is a hassle. Some how a ca-gillion people show up anyway to this event. Sweaty good time.
- Craftin' Outlaws. fall (?) 2011. Columbus,OH. no date yet. It's 'juried' so I got hosed last year which still puzzles me.
That's it, unless something else pops up. Genghiscon might happen again this year.
*I'm up for a commission sketch anytime if you