Hello, I think it is about time I finally officially write about opening commissions !
French version here !
Here the table !
How to order ?
Send me a mp with :
- Type of drawing : digital/traditional
- Dimensions in cm or pixels
- Style : anime, realism, semi réaliste
- Description of the drawing
- Type of Payment : Paypal, DA points, ect
- Gmail adress
Description of the drawing:
- number of characters,
- color palette,
- drawing style,
Content: margin of freedom and interpretation
- I answer, and I usually ask for more details, and I give a range of prices.
- I send a rough sketch with notes to make sure the drawing matches the order.
- At this stage, you can propose any modifications you want. However, if I have to make more than 3 sketches or if you ask a lot of changes, it will have an impact on the final price, but I would warn you in advance of course.
- Once we agree on the sketch, you pay 50% of the full price.
- Once I receive the payment I get to work.
- I will send you as I go, previews of the drawing.
- Once I finish the drawing, you pay the 50% left.
- Then I will send you the final drawing in HD (or the original drawing by mail).
- All commissions must be half prepaid.
- No pornographic subject here please. But I can do some ecchi or fan service stuff of course.
- All my artworks are for personal and non profitable use only.
- It is forbidden to modify or take my artworks, to post it without credits, to use it like it’s yours, to associate it with polemic subjects.
- The order becomes a contract as soon as there is acceptance from both parts, you and me, of all the terms and details of the order (part 1) and 2)), which must be clear, precise, and unequivocal.
After absolute acceptation, partial payment and payment reception, there is no possible reimbursement.
- If you discontinue the negotiation process, that is to say, not continuing the conversation about the order, before absolute acceptation, means your order will go at the end of my list, until you come back.