|Lua's Love Day has concluded.|
Aqrion Mystery EggsWelcome to our little Den!
Will you take home a new Aqrion pup and raise him?
Here you can pick out an egg and have it hatch!
The possibilities are endless.
All Eggs are guaranteed:
- 6 to 8 Markings
- At least one Uncommon Mark, and up to 5 Uncommon Marks!
- 60% chance of a Rare Mark, 40% chance of Secondary Rare mark!
- 50% Chance to roll a Body Mutation!
- Mutations are possible.
- All Aqrion bases and subtypes are available.
These Eggs will come with Partial Lineage from our starters.
Which will be assigned when your egg hatches.
Each Egg is $10!
Eggs: (Number of eggs)
Paypal info: (here or send me a note)
Hatch or Save: (hatch away, or save for later)
You may have them hatch straight away, or you may hatch them at a later time here!
Trials of Endurance - RescenIt had been a few weeks gone since Vicoli agreed to be the guide dragon for the single orphaned egg. The hatched child, seemingly quite taken with the nickname of 'Ressie', considering how his head perked up now whenever Vic said it, had grown a little more now. Vicoli noticed now that instead of the purely purple colour Rescen had looked before, there were small details that were only really noticeable on close inspection. Instead of a solid purple, Ressie's head was a little lighter than the rest of him, fading into the darker body colour down the neck. He also had a white spot around the tip of his mouth, just one patch of pure white. It matched well with the few scraps of fins that began to grow between his stubby spines - they were a pure solid white also. It was interesting, Vicoloi thought, that this child showed pale purples and white, while he himself was mostly dark purple and black.
Vicoli had been trying to sleep, curled up in his nest, but he was not able to doze off. This
Trials of Balance - RescenThe elderly female Aqrion looked down at the final unhatched baby. All the others had parents, or other guide dragons had taken them. This unlucky egg seemed to be the odd one out, with no knowledge of any mother or father and no-one seemed to take them on - most had already taken their maximum group of three. The female sighed, unsure what to do.
Passing by was a purple royal Aqrion named Vicoli. He paid no interest to the others around him but stopped when the sound of a sigh reached him. He turned to look and saw the old female with the single egg. Curious, he moved closer.
"What's this?" He asked. The female looked up and began to explain.
"I was to help the orphans find guide dragons to help raise them and teach them. There were many this year... we don't allow more than three children to a guide and everyone seems full or uninterested in this final egg."
"That's a shame," Vicoli said, turning his head to head away. The woman looked up, assessing the royal in front of him.
Selling ARPG Illustrations - OPEN Status: O P E N
Attempting to raise funds in the hopes of buying a drawing tablet so opening these.
Goal: $0 out of $200
Only taking limited slots so that they can be completed quickly!
I am offering: digital and traditional images
Styles: stylized, cartoony, and semi-realisitc
This is open to all CS, ARPGs, HARPGs, DARPGs, and humanoids
Uploaded within 7-10 days from purchase!
Rites, Trials, Prompts, Passage, etc. all those fancy images that need to be completed to rank up or make your character breedable in any ARPG group! This includes breeding images for groups as well (HARPGs?).
Polar Aqiron for sale!Swen x Ray
2) Male - Common Polar Aqrion
Lagoon - Healthy
Boa Frosted Sand with Barring and Citrine
Selling this boy for one acitivity roll with his mother, Ray 0026 !
You can add other payments in other ARPGs and your own critters as wel <3
$7 Flat Price ARPG Character Design ShopSome recent designs:
DuskBlue Quagga by D0GUEHoarfrost by D0GUE
MayBaby1 by D0GUEMayBaby3 by D0GUEMayBaby2 by D0GUE
*Extra complex markings and genobombs may be subject to an increase in price. Chimera are priced separately for each gene.
I will do up to three edits to the design for free (including design corrections), additional edits will be charged.
I will provide PSD at buyer's request AFTER the design is approved. After approval, I keep PSDs for one month before deleting them, so be sure to ask before then if you want it.
LF UNCOMMON ELEMENTAL POWER POT. (+CURSED HALLOWS)
So far the only day I have missed in the Winter Solstice Festival is day eight aND THAT'S THE ONLY ITEM I REALLY REALLY WANTED ödflaznkskzxhkc. I need my edgy baby to be even more edgy with shadow element nnggh.
I can't really offer money for now, but I could do some arts, SP or something else. Haven't drawn Aqrions much, but it shouldn't be a problem.
Also if anyone has an extra Cursed Hallows, I'd love to buy one of those too. ;__; The event was too demanding for me to get anything done sob.
Lua's Love DayLove is in the Air!
The season's have started to shift. Currents begin to fill the cold waters with warmth once again.
Plant life begins to rouse from it's hibernation, sprouting in vibrant colours once more.
Aqrion young and old begin to feel this change, frolicking like little pups.
They begin to get giddy and flirty with this renewing warmth.
During this event, Aqrion will be able to earn their Trials of Aquella Trophy!
Grab a partner, spin them around and let's have some fun!
- Aqrion must have their Disability Training before participating.
- Art must depict a fullbody, coloured, basic background, as well as following the prompt.
- Literature must be 600 Words minimum.
- Entries must not be rushed, and will be declined if they are not comparable to the rest of you're gallery.
- Two Aqrion may be present during each prompt. Both Aqrion would earn their trials!
- If you don't have two Aqrio
Hallows Day 2018A tiny excitable young Aqrion swam happily through the waters, costume tucked neat and tidy into a bag ready to be donned as soon as he arrived at his home.
Looking at himself in a small mirror, the young Rescen grinned. He saw the reflection of a dashing looking prince before him, with a yellow kelp sash draped around him and wonderful crown made of driftwood. Okay, it wasn't the best costume ever. But he had made it himself, and he was proud of it. Tonight he would happily go out into the town and trick or treat to his heart's delight, hoping to get himself some great goodies this year around. Perhaps he would be given candy corn or some sweet sticky taffy. Perhaps someone was even kind enough to bake some homemade soul cakes to give out. Rescen began to fiddle with his costume, adding the finishing touches.
A while later, the costume had turned from old kelp and wood into a semi-decent piece. The kelp now shone with a golden tint and the driftwood crown rested atop his head wi