Welcome to DragonNation, a nation of Scale, Fur, Skin and Feather! We are a diverse group from all over the globe. If you love dragons--you've come to the right place! Be you an author, an artist, or a roleplayer-- you have a home here in the Nation!
There are never any joining requirements to be a member and you are automatically accepted!
What can I submit?
1. Any artwork with a dragon in it, more specifically:
>>>>A deviation with no less then one mythical creature, anthro or feral (meaning not one in Earth's current animal kingdom)
>>>>|or| a deviation including #DragonNation's mascots; Hyvera and Ryozan
>>>>|or| a hybrid dragon, as long as it is clearly written out in the description that it is a hybrid/cross dragon.
2. No Work in Progress artwork. (You can join our Discord to share works in progress)
3. No desktop screenshots, regardless of who drew it
4. You may only submit artwork you created. No images from Dragon-creators, regardless what you add to it afterwards. No coloured free-to-use bases. Collaborations are welcome, however.
5. You MAY submit free-to-use lineart or bases, as long as you created them.
6. You may not submit journals of any type to our gallery.
7. DragonNation strictly prohibits vore, therefore no vore images are allowed in the gallery.
8. No overly fetishised images, no visible genitalia. Please refer to deviantART's deviantArt's policy around sexual themes for more information.
9. Please note that, if you commissioned artwork from an artist on deviantART, you MUST submit the piece DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST'S GALLERY. We will not approve of pieces, bought or gifted, from the recipient as it would detract some attention from the original artists. Some people have to do this for a living, not a hobby. If the artist is on a different platform however, you may submit the art as long as you link it directly back to the artist.
10. Please be mindful to submit to the correct galleries.
How can I be a Contributor?
You can note us or ask us on our Discord. We're interested in people that can follow guidelines and have common sense, as well as a taste for art that is unique and unseen. Remember that if you hold an admin position in a group, you're going to get the group bar on your user page as well as getting quite a bit of group messages to vote on submissions.
How can I be a Moderator?
Unfortunately, this position is just for editing access, such as contributors that are managing the gallery, members, adding affiliates, and things.