Okay so here we are, I have made this page for all you DragonCave users out there who are looking for a reliable breeder page on deviantART! This Blog will probably be the only blog with all the info, rules, and breeders listed on here. So READ IT. Read for more info below:
This update: New Emergency Room Link; Eggs around the world! *found near bottom of blog*. Secondary Update; more organised; more bold
Instead of all those seperate breed folders clogging the place... I've decided to lay it out in the way the wiki has it. (see: dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon… for what I mean). Our new layout is simpler and easier to follow, it's not rocket science, and it also keeps the gallery less cluttered. Dragons will be separated by Class not Breed. I've also kept the other folders like WIPS, Stamps and so on.
Important Folder: Possible DC Designs This is where you'll submit sprite/art work of new breeds that could possibly be introduced to DC in the future, your own personal designs~ We will be very interested in seeing what sort of creativity there is out there
1. Play Fair: no one likes scammers and let downs.
2. If you accept a breeding request for someone, DO IT. Don't keep them waiting and waiting and waiting without any updates as to WHY they haven't received their eggs/hatchlings yet. If you DO NOT want to breed for them; then kindly deny their request.
3. Don't Nag: Sometimes breeding isn't always successful and some breeds can only be bred at certain times of the year, also adding in the ones that have scroll limit on them; some dragons can't be bred.... Give breeders time as well to successfully breed for you also.
4. If you are breeding for someone please keep in touch and keep them updated.
5. ALL TRADE CODES MUST BE SENT VIA NOTE! Otherwise others might take up the chance of stealing them before you can get them yourself if they are posted public. Random grabs (codes for whoever will take, no private trades) ARE ALLOWED. But please don't bitch and complain if you miss out on getting a fast code grab.
6. Be Active: Both breeders and waiters must keep active due to the maturity and hatching times. Be patient also if the other person isn't online/available yet.
Breeding can be very tricky as I've seen. Some species won't always breed successfully the first time and may take a while to get an egg.
Event Dragons, also tricky. Some can breed without end and not have to worry about scroll limit per user (2 per scroll), while some have to watch out for that scroll limit. Also be mindful of the egg/hatchling amount the other user has on their scroll.
Below are the Requesters Rules:
1. If a Breeder is currently busy breeding for 1 or more people, please be patient and wait, or ask another Breeder if they're free to breed for you.
2. Becoming a Breeder is easy, just ask GaaraxHinata6666 for your name and scroll to be added to the breeders list (will be placed at bottom of blog)
3. Requests for the other person to obtain breeds they do not have, just for you, are not allowed. Let them find breeds in their own time, don't be pushy or selfish. They can only supply what they currently have, so asking a breeder to look for a specific dragon just for yourself is not recommended here and they will have full rights to complain to Founder/Co-Founder. Just look for a breeder who has what you're after
4.Be mindful of other people, they deserve to be in line for breed requests too.
1. Please don't overburden yourself with Requesters. Only accept the amount you think you can handle.
2. When you accept a Requester, DO NOT mess them about. ALL requesters can contact me directly if you're messing them around, and I WILL take action if you're not willing to play fair; which may result in removal from the club.
3. Don't let people push and nag you. If they do not listen the first time you tell them to wait, you may contact the Founder/Co-Founders directly to deal with this.
4. Enjoy yourself, don't breed and breed and breed if you're not enjoying helping others, you too can request people to breed for YOU
1. There is no Specific Breed Folders. You're not stupid, use the folders properly. You can easily tell what goes where. If you're confused, ask or look at what's in what folder. Also: Life Cycles Folder is for GIFs showing a breed from egg, hatchling to adults. More than 1 Folder is obviously for images showing more than one breed.
2. Featured Folder is NOT to be used other than by Founder/Co-Founders.
3. Keep it clean!!!!!! I don't want sexual or highly horrific images of DragonCave's Dragons there.
4. Sprites and drawn arts are both accepted. Even models and ornaments
The Emergency Rooms:
DragonCave Wiki Suggested Links: dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Emerge…
My Suggested Link: Eggs around the world (EATW) eatw.net/scroll.html very reliable.
You should also except difficulties in the group. Not everyone will get along, and not everything will be perfect, so please... If you see a problem, don't ignore it, REPORT it to me. ALSO, the BIGGEST RULE of this club is: DO NOT JUDGE OTHER PEOPLES' SCROLLS!!!!!
Our Breeders: Please be patient when requesting for specific eggs to be bred. All transfer links will be given to you in a personal note.
1. GaaraxHinata6666 Angelus Angel: dragcave.net/user/Angelus%20An…
2. SnowTooth SnowDoesMinecraft: dragcave.net/user/SnowDoesMine…