- How it started
Well... Quite simple, really. I was 9, left myself in my room while everyone was busy downstairs. During this time, we didn't have Sky or Broadband or anything to get decent TV, so, I ended up stuck watching some crappy movie involving Dragons that I absolutely hated (I was a Dinosaur fangirl. I hated Dragons *SHOCK!*). I had nothing to do, I was incredibly bored, and the movie sucked.
Then... I honestly can not remember why, but I just got up, looked in my room, grabbed some paper and a pen, and just started writing. I didn't stop. I called it "Dragons" since the whole thing was about Dragons. And lol... I can still remember the drawings I did for it. I was good with drawing Dinosaurs, but Dragons? You wouldn't believe it was me XD Unfortunately I lost my very first Dragon sketch, but when I find some of the other really old ones, I plan on uploading it onto DeviantArt, as a joke ^^
So yeah... After I started writing, that's it. After I started drawing more out-of-story stuff, my interest in Dragons randomly grew. I started getting better at drawing them, I began writing more for the story. I was always a little interest in writing stories, but I was never that dedicated. My first complete story, Dragons, came up to about 70-80 double-sided A4 handwritten pages o.O
After that, I continued writing. My vocabulary and grammar improved greatly, thanks to this new hobby. As the years went by, I rewrote certain things, gradually improving, and came up with more characters, places, story-lines, the whole thing. Now, today, I've merged a few of the stories together and am nearly finished writing the first book, on a computer this time. While at first, the story was about a couple Dragons seeking revenge, it now revolves around possibly 100 characters, 4 or more time-periods, a collection of religions and beliefs, and much more. Nearly 16, and I'm close to finishing my first book, and a completely evolved world. As vain as it may sound, I'm quite proud of myself
- The Complete List of Story Names
- "Dragons" - This was the original title of it all, back before there was ever a 'second' story. Points to anyone who can guess why I called it that... but yeah. When more stories started coming in, I decided a new name was justified, "Dragons - The Beginning" ... not very imaginative. But the story still exists in the current series.
- "Dragons - The Treasure Hunt" ~ ...what can I say? I was 9, and therefore, started coming up with silly stuff >_> This second story was never completed, and as far as I can remember, none of it is in the final.
- "Dragons - A New Empire" ~ ...I honestly forgot this name. I think this is the third title I have made. I just remember storing it in my folder (which I went to get, while writing this) looked at the title, and the name is the exact same as the current third story, and yet, different storylines o.O Yes, this is news to me XD Atleast i think it's different storylines. I'll need to read it soon, see if I can use it in the current stuff.
- "Dragons - The Beginning" - New title, suitable for a series. Obviously the first book.
- "Dracon" - Once new races came up, and one of the endings was finalised, I decided it would be a good idea to change the name. I wont explain my reasons for this now - that can wait until it's published
- "Dracon - The Beginning" - Same as "Dragons - The Beginning". Just updated the name.
- "Dracon - A Twisted Fate" - Second of the series, this involves a few secrets being broken. A few surprises and twists. Main characters either changing or revealing themselves. zomgbigsupwises.
- "Dracon - A New Empire" - Completely different from the previous "A New Empire", this is focused a bit in the future. Nothing hi-tech and futuristic, though. A totally different future. It's awesome <3
- "Dracon - Kimo's Story" - Since Kimo later turned out to be my favourite character (originally it was Flames, the original main character), and so much was happening with him, but so little was told in the stories, I decided he could have a go at narrating his life. This'll include his original, more peaceful life, new experiences and events, general stuff that's happened to him, characters of interest to him, questions and mysteries answered from the previous book(s), filling in blanks, and much more. I totally look forward to writing it :3
- "Dracon - Guardians Age" - Just so you know, 'The Guardians' are like Gods. This is one of the religions in the Dracon World. I wont reveal much more information, but other than that, this book is about them and their lives. So, the actual origins of everything in 'Dracon'. I also look forward to writing this.
- "Dracon - Mortals World" - The latest time I've rewritten the stories (about 4 times now?) I decided they were too short, and that I'll combine 'The Beginning', 'A Twisted Fate', and possibly 'A New Empire' all into one book. 'Kimo's Story' and 'Guardians Age' are currently on their own, as originally planned.
It's very possible there are more titles and names. I think this is everything, although I feel like I've missed one or two out. Rage!
- List of Common Characters
This isn't the complete list. These are just some of the characters that'll appear quite often. I wont be giving out any spoilers in this, so you may find some of the information isn't 100% correct.
- Kimo Krayt - Male - Blue Horned Krait Dragon
- Sapphire Gale - Female - Blue Tamed Draik
- Sarnet Bassilisk - Female - Black Horned Krait Dragon
- Draik Soul - Male - Blue Tamed Draik
- JK (Jay Kay) - Male - Red-Brown Maned Dragon
- Flames Cano - Male - Red Cano Dragon
- Oris Horns - Male - Green Horned Dragon
- Christina Acht - ight Green Female - Horned Dragon
- 'Black Devil' - Male - Black Feral Draik
- 'Killed Devil - Male - Black Feral Draik
- Kantos - Male - ???
- Dru'zaic - Male - ???
- Acceber - Female - ???
- Volcanah - Male - ???
- Phoenix - Male - ???
- Blake - Male - ???
- Raptor - Male - ???
- Elder Odreadradon - Male - ???
- Elder Osorrowsear - Male - ???
- Aarknakh - Male - ???
- Exiζer Assassin - Male - Blue Krait Dragon
- Klide Assassin - Male - Purple Dragon-Draik Hybrid
- Blaze Drackänak - Female - Black Krait Dragon
- Ray Därsëraka - Male - White Dragon-Serpent Hybrid
- Lord Saber Därsëraka - Male - White Dragon-Serpent Hybrid
- Lord Talon Drackänak - Male - Black Badlands Draik
- Danny Jaw - Female - Anthro-Alligator
- Dean Gan - Male - Raptor
- Fang Wolf - Male - Volcanah
- Faye Din - Female - Spiked Viper
- Sanu Wereno - Female – Skelemawtile
- Zaneck - Male - Odredrah
- List of Common Races
Not the complete list - only simple results. Not all have been listed.
- Krait (Blue/Green, Horned/Common)
- Odedrah - Anthro-Big Cats
- Kedro - Anthro-Reptiles
- Volcanah - Anthro-Wolves
- Spiked Viper
- Winged Serpent
- Draconic-Serpent Hybrid