1. When is your birthday?
- December 23
2.What's your favorite food?
- Steak, hot dogs, milk
3. Somewhere you would love to visit?
- Japan, the landfill at Alma Gordo where they buried all the old Atari crap.
4. Favorite thing to draw?
- I more tinker with photoshop and customize figures
5. Ever broken any bones?
- Not personally. Did have an operation to fix a hammertoe once. Had another tow amputated.
6. Horror /comedy/ or romance movie?
7. Favorite show?
- Don't really watch a lot of TV. Although One Piece, Fairy Tail and a few other anime are nice
8. How many pets have you had?
- 1. A dachshund named Po
You know, it's funny. Wikis are supposed to be "Repositories of knowledge that YOU are invited to come edit" and they even invite you. And forums are places where a free exchange of ideas can be had.
But in reality they are tightly controlled micro-fifedoms where the owner rules with an iron fist. Even factual changes that have documented sources can be eradicated for the sole reason because they can. And even the most reasoned attempts to defend your work can be met with a ban, where you are unable to make even an appeal or defend yourself.
Pretty much the case on any given fandom based message board. Dare to have a reasonable opinion the