So I really hope you enjoy these babies because I put a lot of effort into them!
And if you want to support my work, please consider getting them at gumroad.com/l/kepBv
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 awesome mouse cursors schemes (Light and Dark)
- HiDPi compatibility
- after unpacking the archive, navigate to each folder and find the _install.inf file
- Right Click on the _install.inf file and select Install from the Right Click Menu
- now just go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers and from the Scheme drop-down menu choose the new Cursor scheme installed
- make sure the option "Enable pointer shadow" is disabled since the cursors have their own shadow baked in
- and finally hit Apply or Ok and you're good to go!
I love the cursor Christian and can you make the Breeze theme (form KDE) for Windows 10 please ?
I will be happy to have the Breeze theme in Windows 10
Stay safe and continue to do your best
Hey, please can you make a macOS Big Sur theme? I really want Niivus Big Sur theme but she requires us to buy access to his/her premium gallery because it's a premium deviation. But with you, whenever you make a paid theme, you allow us to ask for a free download in the comments. Still please can you make it? I kinda want to game over to a waddle dee because of that premium deviation.
wow Kirby, talk about being manipulative. Niivu has stated the beta version is part of premium because it's a beta. Once the full version is ready, it'll be available for download like the rest of the themes. Never was it stated that Big Sur was going to be a premium deviation.
There's a lot of work involved in the making of a Windows theme so artists like niivu need support too.
I'm able to give away my themes for free because there are some supportive people that buy them.
That being said, I don't plan on making a Big Sud theme. I already have a Mac like theme and Big Sur doesn't bring much of UI changes.
Can you be more specific? Because most of it can't be applied and it isn't really different from the previous macos version.
Big sur focuses a lot on translucency which isn't available in windows.