And if you want to support my work, please consider getting this at gumroad.com/l/vZdTY
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 awesome mouse cursors schemes (Light and Dark)
- HiDPi compatibility
- after unpacking the archive, navigate to each folder and find the _install.inf file
- Right Click on the _install.inf file and select Install from the Right Click Menu
- now just go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers and from the Scheme drop-down menu choose the new Cursor scheme installed
- make sure the option "Enable pointer shadow" is disabled since the cursors have their own shadow baked in
- and finally hit Apply or Ok and you're good to go!
125% and 100% resolution will use the smallest cursor size
if you want to get a larger size, do this:
go to settings > ease of access > mouse pointer and increase the size of the pointer to 2
open control panel and set view to "large icons"
go to "Mouse"
in the "Pointers" tab, select this cursor
Bro, the size of the cursor is linked to your Windows scaling. It doesn't matter if you have a 4k screen as long as you're using 125% scaling for example, the cursor will look small.
You can force a bigger size from the Easy access panel but this will switch the cursor to the default scheme so you have to go to control panel and change the cursor scheme back to the one you want. This way the size will stay the same.