Yes, this is a paid theme because themes aren't magically created out of nothing; they take a lot of time and effort and I would really appreciate your support
Anyway, you get an awesome pack of Windows Themes for only $2.99 here gum.co/tZLHq which is less than a slice of pizza; or you can ask for a free download link in the comments section.
Thank you for your understanding!
Hey Linux fans, it's finally here! Maverick brings you the Ubuntu look to your Windows 10. Finally you can enjoy the orange and dark grey style with this redesigned theme that mixes the best from Ubuntu and flat clean elements, giving a beautiful and modern look to your PC.
• Windows 10 v.21H1 (May 2021 Update)
• Windows 10 v.20H2 (October 2020 Update)
• Windows 10 v.2004 (May 2020 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1909 (November 2019 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1903 (May 2019 Update)
WHAT YOU GET
• 4 awesome Windows themes • HiDPi ready up to 250% scaling • free updates • unlimited support!
• detailed instructions including my email address in case you need any help with the installation process.
• Wallpapers • Firefox Theme • PotPlayer Skin • Windows Cursors • Curtains Styles
• please follow the HOW-TO GUIDE so you can enjoy the full theming experience!
Very clean theme, worth the money. Quality points:
File explorer controls are super smooth
Highlight color scheme syncs perfect with the theme
Scroll bars are professionally done
I cant get themes to work anymore, i was on21H1 but to many issues, I reinstalled windows 20H2 and all updates , totally clean wiped install and now nothing i do works. Ive taken ownership of the 3 system32 files ive uninstalled ultrauxthemepatcher and reinstalled and re taken ownership I have no VPN and NO antivirus set. I have windows defender completely disabled even, I mean ALL defender settings that go deep. Still NO themes will appy for me anymore...anyone know why or how to help me?
Hi, I'm having trouble installing the theme. When I go to "Customize> Themes> Change theme", the themes that I pasted in the "C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes \" folder do not appear. I attach a photo from my "themes" folder. I already already patched Windows with "UltraUXThemePatcher".
Does your screenshot look similar to the one in the HOWTO GUIDE?
You didn't follow the instructions correctly and didn't copy the files in the right place.
And please use the support email in the Readme file for future issues and not the comment section. Thanks!